Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Would You Date Someone You Met Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone You Met Online? (1815 Views)

She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by KUNLEx: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2007
And what are the best sites to meet Nigerians online?
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by lizzy47(f): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2007
what is ur question
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by ultrafem(f): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2007
i can never date someone i meet on line, that is so desperate. when there are guys all over the place, only freaks or last stop motel ppl will result to this, it says alot about both the woman and man who goes on line to meet people. It says desperate or used up.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by lizzy47(f): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2007
na wa for u ultrafem, u sound like some1 who is not in this generation. in fact maybe u erupted from the 1560s. sorry but plz go back we dont need pple like u hear, dont u know that at this age any thing is possible.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by ajayi1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2007
Abegi, No talk rubbish, You don't know maybe it is online you will meet your real husband.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2007
there is www.sexynaija.com l have met some ladies from there on line the problem now is how to meet  face to face because of the distance the ones l have met are around lagos while l am in makurdi at present.But believe me online dating can be fun as long as you put aside fantasy and be real
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by lizzy47(f): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
ajayi1 and dannio plz tell ultrafem what she doesn't know coz ignorance is very bad. well i dont have the stomach for her or i would have given it to her
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by Natasha2(f): 12:40am On Mar 14, 2011
why not? undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by koolchicco: 12:51am On Mar 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

why not? undecided undecided
Copied!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by Tosinville(m): 12:53am On Mar 14, 2011
Nicki Minaj feat. Drake - moment for life

#CashMoney ©2011
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by MrCork17: 12:59am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Nicki Minaj feat. Drake - moment for life

#CashMoney ©2011

U have a radio in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by MrsChima(f): 1:14am On Mar 14, 2011
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP,

No. Let me reserve my reasons before I offend more chatters. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by Brite02(m): 1:32am On Mar 14, 2011
@OP. Undecided yet
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by MrsChima(f): 1:33am On Mar 14, 2011
You a damn lie Brite! I saw you asking my sis Mz. Dark out on a date!

(running off thread)
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by koolchicco: 1:44am On Mar 14, 2011
Why are you calling everyone out this evening Chima? grin
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by MrsChima(f): 1:46am On Mar 14, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by Brite02(m): 1:55am On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You a damn lie Brite! I saw you asking my sis Mz. Dark out on a date!

(running off thread)
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MzDarskin hubby wil lock moi in jail, rite now i no get lawyer to solicite on behalf cool bt u knw since you are stil reserving your comments & i too hv nt decided yet, what do you think? Can we merge? I mean can we Join? grin 0ops! Can we decide? U & I wink wink wink smiley
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by MrsChima(f): 2:27am On Mar 14, 2011
Nawl,

It bests I don't share my comments it will cause this thread to be locked down. I will just stick with my previous answer which was no.

I am sure you have your reasons too.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by MsPotato(f): 2:28am On Mar 14, 2011
No I wont!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 14, 2011
Ms. Potato:

No I wont!
and why won't u date online?
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by MsPotato(f): 3:09am On Mar 14, 2011
170:

Cause I dont like the hassle os long distance realtionship. embarassed lipsrsealed

HEY!!! KABO oremitodun! LOngest time!!!! Bawo ni? SO wa pa?

Kilon shele? grin grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by ekubear1: 3:11am On Mar 14, 2011
Are there even any good dating sites for black people? I dunno of any personally.

Online dating seems to work out pretty well for white folk tho. . . my good buddy met his current GF online.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by 190: 4:01am On Mar 14, 2011
170:

Hey 170!

where tha phock u been man!

Missed u loadzz

Where u been hiding you gon back to SA!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by Niiade(m): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2011
i wonder what the ish is about with online dating, i term it has an avenue to meet same way all women get chatted up at different crooks n cranies. same way u meet online, but i advise u meet the person n get to know em period. met my ex online and date for four years.
capish
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by InkedNerd(f): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2011
@OP: Yes, I would. I've made some wonderful friends [who I've actually met] online so I don't mind dating someone I met online.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by freecocoa(f): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2011
Yes i can date someone i meet online but before the dating commences,i must meet him in person and be friends to atleast to find out somethings about him.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Cause I dont like the hassle os long distance realtionship. embarassed lipsrsealed

HEY!!! KABO oremitodun! LOngest time!!!! Bawo ni? SO wa pa?

Kilon shele? grin grin grin kiss kiss
Thanx my biggest NL babe! Av been doing very fantastic.have missed ya alot.gud am back.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 15, 2011
190:

Hey 170!

where tha phock u been man!

Missed u loadzz

Where u been hiding you gon back to SA!

Tuale!!! My gr8test mentor.Am nw in SA doing d only job I knw.Have missed ya alot too,but av been busy althrough since i arrived.thats why am nt alwys online.stay blessed.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by Ranoscky(m): 4:05am On Mar 15, 2011
Hell of a yes!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by WackyJ1(m): 4:23am On Mar 15, 2011
Yes, people online are not that much different from real people but we must meet each other
Re: Would You Date Someone You Met Online? by topup: 5:39am On Mar 15, 2011
I would.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Cant U Just Get Used To Expecting We Guys To Cheat Or Why D Moaning: ! / For Guys (strictly) / Dating A Nigerian Man Need Adivce (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.