Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,395 members, 7,964,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (52740 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Greatpooss(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
The rate at which some Nigerians are get insane due to economic hardship is alarming. I hope the government hearken unto the voice of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by CapussoSeba: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
mehn this guy is brave oo
cc Victornezzar,mikejj

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Korey202: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
I need a very good freelance writer ASAP. Message me on my WhatsApp:08168834929
Don't chat me up if you are not confident of what you can do
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Racoon(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
difance:
when has it become ...
Thanks greatly. smiley
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by hope4nigeria(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ebimor96:
grin
pls help me beg the guy, goat cannot vote, if he commit suicide, Atiku vote will reduce by 1, every Atiku vote count to send this disaster back to daura. Na beg I dey beg
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Joldsilver: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
MalcoImX:
Hmm, everybody is looking for dollars from Atiku.

What an irony in the land of the 'biggest' job creator in Nigeria. Sorry o, as the 'jobs' created by Atiku no reach you. You no see your councillor, your LG chairman, HOA, NASS members, and your governor, na Buhari you dey see. Now that the 12 hours has expired why you no carry out your threats?

only the Zombies and the Bavarians will vote Vote Buhari
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by guru03(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dan iska! when u were voting Buhari, and shouting said baba u didn't know that karma is a bitch koh, enjoy ur suffering abeg.
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Diso60090(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
If nor be say this lifeless country dey dull us this boy suppose dey school �
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Icon79(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
WTF

O pari
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Offpoint:
What a stupid way to protest, woulda been more heroic if he worn a bomb-vest and walked down to Azzholes Rock and did the needful. Last I checked Buhari doesn't give a ratzze about Nigerians... Next time he should try the above or still hang a cow on a mass... buhari might consider his plea when cow is involve.

Have you eaten today?
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Joldsilver:

only the Zombies and the Bavarians will vote Vote Buhari

5%
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by banji1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Another history in making
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Archmed(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hug a transformer then I'll take you serious!
Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by thebossagain: 12:00am On Oct 26, 2018
You must stand for somthine, we are just atikulating

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by Nyaknor(m): 1:12am On Oct 26, 2018
You people will not understand because you are not in his shoes...

Re: Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos by mikejj(m): 1:37am On Oct 26, 2018
lefulefu:
mehn this guy is brave oo
cc Victornezzar,mikejj
. Brave for watin..dem for leave am there only him go tire come down...don't try this at home anyway ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.