Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,093 members, 7,916,175 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pubg Mobile Lite Update. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pubg Mobile Lite Update. (1344 Views)

PUBG Mobile Lite, Anyone? / Pubg Mobile Lite TDM Montage / Pubg Mobile Lite Nigeria (tejirijude) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pubg Mobile Lite Update. by JJmubby: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
The new pubg mobile lite 0.9 update has the following stuffs

You can hold 3 weapons now, and also in lobby

You can customize your controls

Seasonal events

Bikes

8x scope and some rare snipers are now available without going after supply drop

New clothes and stuffs

Royal pass

And most importantly

Arcade/war mode, just like Pubg Mobile, this one is intense.
Re: Pubg Mobile Lite Update. by Arthurity1(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2018
JJmubby:
The new pubg mobile lite 0.9 update has the following stuffs

You can hold 3 weapons now, and also in lobby

You can customize your controls

Seasonal events

Bikes

8x scope and some rare snipers are now available without going after supply drop

New clothes and stuffs

Royal pass

And most importantly

Arcade/war mode, just like Pubg Mobile, this one is intense.
I don't understand this arcade/war mode everyone is talking about. Please explain!
Re: Pubg Mobile Lite Update. by JJmubby: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Arthurity1:

I don't understand this arcade/war mode everyone is talking about. Please explain!

In this mode, you land with a specific weapon in a small circle.
Kill people and revive your teammates to earn points.
The person/team with the highest points wins.

You can die in this mode as many times as possible.
Re: Pubg Mobile Lite Update. by TalkWiDTech(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
4th season of pubg mobile now released, with new vehicles, rifle and new ranking system. So here i shared a source, which will help you to know, what's new in the season of pubg mobile.

Source - https://www.talkwidtech.com/features-4th-season-pubg-mobile/
Re: Pubg Mobile Lite Update. by JJmubby: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thanks, but am well aware of that.
Re: Pubg Mobile Lite Update. by TalkWiDTech(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
After the snow map update, now another map is going to release for pubg and that is Venezia Map. So here i am sharing a source and that will help you to know more about new Venezia Map on Pubg.

Source - https://www.talkwidtech.com/new-map-pubg-venezia-map/
Re: Pubg Mobile Lite Update. by Arthurity1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
TalkWiDTech:
After the snow map update, now another map is going to release for pubg and that is Venezia Map. So here i am sharing a source and that will help you to know more about new Venezia Map on Pubg.

Source - https://www.talkwidtech.com/new-map-pubg-venezia-map/
Is this for pubg mobile or pubg mobile LITE, because I thought this thread was about the lite version.

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Reality Gaming Enthusiasts...get In Here. / Grand Theft Auto Iv / Which Is The Best Game Ever Played.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.