Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,985 members, 7,890,238 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State (37646 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lols naija don turn something else ooo it just too difficult these days for common a man to survive and these traffic officers ain't smiling on these drivers either .
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by Henjor48(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari see what have caused

3 Likes

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by claseek(f): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nkem4040:

You will understand when your husband makes 20,000 a day, he calls you "honey" to tell you he will be giving you 15000 naira to buy food for you and the children; turkey and stew ingredients. You are already jumping and happy to get the money in few hours, only for the these criminals to stop your husband to collect the 20,000 naira. Madam, will you not support the strip to protest this evil. He won't be stripping if these people will not take his money!
calm down
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by Nkem4040: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
claseek:
calm down

Yoruba man pretending to be a woman. SMH
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by omooba969(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
chiommy123:
What do I call this now? So he can't resist with his cloths on

Strong thing go don catch those market women there. grin
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by Emmybest77(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
This one tire me
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by omooba969(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nkem4040:
See as women go dey look. See body like athlete. Igbo men are very fit and muscular!

...but no brain. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by Hezzyluv: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
younglleo:
Babe com nd see his name..!
IBRAHIM MUSTAPHA is his name
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by Vic74real: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Anambra no be Lagos. this unclad thing no go work for Anambra o. dem go still impound ur vehicle

3 Likes

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by TAO11(f): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
ourfather:
The man be like.

'i know am wrong..
Since my strength can't do it, let's try my morale'

Those officials would start feeling gay

I swear
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by deebrain(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
I need an explanation about the second picture.

Thanks.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by Littleflower29: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
calddon:
U dont know the struggle people go through to put food on the table of themselves and their family...its a daily fight

Very true oo
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by EmekaBlue(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
so he put his preek out there for all to see
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by sayisayi(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2018
ipobarethieves:
cool wetin we nor go see for Ipob side.Biafra country. A Valueless country where Kanu Dog is better by far.

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by chiedozie198100: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2018
cooldipo:
He need some mental evaluation

No he doesn't.

This is KEEPING IT REAL at its finest.

He's my hero.

Incidentally his in the state where hero beer is manufactured.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by techgeek12(m): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2018
Meanwhile kanu will be looking like see why my dog is better than my kinsmen
Nobody should quote me oo, am sleeping

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:47am On Oct 26, 2018
cooldipo:
He need some mental evaluation
Nope the system rather needs to properly take of his basic needs and make sure the structure work for him to avoid this kind of reaction in expressing his frustration.Starting from making basic education available,compulsory and affordable for his kind of parents .
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by JONSYN7154: 4:23am On Oct 26, 2018
grin see Igbo nyash
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by KingMicky3286: 5:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Issakendrick:
>>

PASTOR ROLLS AROUND WOMAN’S BUTTOCK AS HE CASTS OUT DEMONS.

WATCH VIDEO HERE
https://nairaplus.com/2018/10/pastor-rolls-around-womans-buttock-as-he-casts-out-demons-video/
Stop posting nonsense .. Dont be a Judas that likes traffic... Money Judas made was a curse for him. Dont use Men of God as a source of traffic to avoid some curses .
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by Awaja(m): 5:26am On Oct 26, 2018
"If SARS jump,I naked follow them,wetin the happen officer me and you get problem ".Erigga.
But this man own is critical.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by emydnoble(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2018
You never see madness run... shocked kiss

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by maisauki: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2018
d sun is rising
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by naijapage(f): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by LilSmith55(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2018
chiommy123:
What do I call this now? So he can't resist with his cloths on

Eno wan make dem tear d expensive cloth
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by EssienUbong: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by otedolar(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2018
Barcelona98:
It was a funny but sad event today as a driver of Eastern mass transit stripped unclad to resist ATMA (Anambra Traffic Management Agency) arrest as he offended the traffic rule by parking at a toll zone at Aroma flyover.

noting way we no go see finish for this country
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by kanubiafra: 6:48am On Oct 26, 2018
psychologist:
This one don do agbero for Lagos before

Meanwhile those uncompleted buildings at the background is scaring me... It doesn't look right
are you from the waist ?
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by daddytime(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2018
calddon:
U dont know the struggle people go through to put food on the table of themselves and their family...its a daily fight

The world over, people go through struggles to put food on the table. It is certainly not justification and a reason enough to cause nuisance and then go stripping in protest/defence. People like this could hide out in their respective hinterlands where their madness can be sorted properly.

This act will soon go stale when the arresting officers begin to react in equal measure by stripping down, just keep watch.

Na Naija we dey...
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by ayobaye(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2018
Barcelona98:
It was a funny but sad event today as a driver of Eastern mass transit stripped unclad to resist ATMA (Anambra Traffic Management Agency) arrest as he offended the traffic rule by parking at a toll zone at Aroma flyover.

The officers there are sick. When he had been going unclad, they supposed to have let him be. What we do to ourselves is worst than what politicians are doing to us.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by Tolubory(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=Barcelona98 post=72411089]It was a funny but sad event today as a driver of Eastern mass transit stripped unclad to resist ATMA (Anambra Traffic Management Agency) arrest as he offended the traffic rule by parking at a toll zone at Aroma flyover.

Well the driver tried sha! But the guy still dey learn work from lagos danfo drivers.
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by claseek(f): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2018
Nkem4040:

Yoruba man pretending to be a woman. SMH
lol why will I pretend to be a man? I'm a woman OK?
I don't even understand.. What has my response got to do with being a man or woman, or yoruba or not. You really need to calm down..

The world over, many people go through a lot of struggle to put food on the table for their family. I don't see how stripping naked as a form of protest is going to change anything.. Except stripping off his dignity..
Re: Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State by chinedumoooo: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2018
He need guiding and close councilling.is act can not prevent his apprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Man Kills His Friend In Imo, Sells Organs For ₦1.5M / Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs / 13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.