Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,585 members, 7,905,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! (2563 Views)

Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by CaptainMitch: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
It's all good.

pocohantas:

Forget this one, he isn't who you think he is though. But he is sha more silly and I am too stressed, I have no energy for this. cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by rame18(f): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2018
see painment in full, wait o op is this how you handle rejection??

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by WinningEleven(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
pocohantas, today marks our One Year Anniversary.

That’s exactly three hundred and sixty five days of torment & misery for your accursed soul.

I promised you I would make NL hell for you and I do not intend to relent.

So far, you have become irrelevant on Nairaland. Hell, nobody pays any attention to your nonsense anymore ever since I exposed you for who you are – a sex-starved, frustrated, passive-aggressive, jilted, overused & dumped, evening newspaper hiding under the feminism tag, spreading hate and promoting violence against men all in a bid to attract suitors to your diminished self.

That was a wrong move – one you have silently regretted ever since though pride won’t let you admit it.

Your plan has backfired horribly. Not only are you still single, obese and unwanted at 34, you are now seen as a symbol for menopause worldwide all thanks to me. cheesy

I have noticed female monikers on Nairaland don’t give two fvcks about you too. Unfortunately for your delusion, it seems you do not represent what they stand for. Matter-of-fact, they despise you and obliquely love what I do to you.

Your recent attempts to repair your battered Nairaland image by “supporting” men on various threads and flirting with different male monikers are not working either. You’re making a big fool of yourself and even I never envisaged you descending to such pathetic levels.

Also, your sole attempt to throw needless compliments my way was met with a vile barrage I'm sure will give you a clearer picture of where we stand. You can try that nonsense with ass-licking wimps that think with their preeqs and all those other 'males' who cower when you hurl insults at them.
With me, you must go all the way.

Stage One of this project has been concluded (successfully) and Stage Two is about to commence in the coming weeks.

I acknowledge all the monikers that have been sacrificed in making sure every single day of your Nairaland life for the past 365 days has been hell. Some of these noble monikers include;

ArchangeLucifer (the very first)
PastorLucifer
BishopLucifer
ReverendLucifer
ApostleLucifer
DiscipleLucifer
ProphetLucifer
LuciferChrist
LuciferChristi
LuciferCristi
LuciferXristi

They will be sorely missed.

The numerous sex bouts you offered your zombiec mod friend (moniker withheld) in the early days of this noble exercise, led to series of crackdowns but it couldn’t put a dent in this movement and the bans petered out (as I knew they would) eventually, allowing me free reign here and I have capitalized on it. grin

In January, you cowardly abandoned your pocohantas moniker in shame & hid under the AntiBrutus moniker for a while before I snuffed you out of your hiding place.

I even went a step further to share screenshots to prove your promiscuity here on Nairaland but I am not done…

Now straight to business…

The psychopath in me is about to be unleashed. I have toyed with my food for too long and I shall be moving in for the kill imminently. I will make you understand firsthand, that there are beings in this world that enjoy perpetrating evil without motive nor benefit, without contrition nor caution – just plain evil.

When I am done with you, you will seek suicide but it shall flee from you.
I reaffirm the solemn pledge I made to you on the first day and wish to inform you that the zeal in me burns ever brighter as I type.

But for today, let’s raise a toast to the many more years of misery your poor, wretched soul will yet endure.

Here’s how!!! grin grin
guy, twelve monikers!!! 12!!!
Why

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Buhahahahahaha....gringrin see casting on top one person... Op it's okay ooo...

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by willyo(m): 2:44am On Nov 08, 2018
pocohantas:
Lmaooooo!!!!

I have not laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks for making my night.

Are u gay(guy)?
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by willyo(m): 2:52am On Nov 08, 2018
pocohantas:
Lmaooooo!!!!

I have not laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks for making my night.

From what I read about u today, I'd love to be a friend of urs. I really do mean it
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by okwabayi(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Some of you characters take this forum too serious. It’s like you guys sometimes forget there is a real world outside your windows.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
willyo:

Are u gay(guy)?

Not at all dear...
Are you?
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 13, 2018
Awwwwww this is so romantic cheesy

You two should make up nah grin.

cc pocohantas
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by pocohantas(f): 1:36am On Nov 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Awwwwww this is so romantic cheesy

You two should make up nah grin.

cc pocohantas

Lol, don't allow my guy see this grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 13, 2018
pocohantas:

grin grin Don't worry once he see the epistle he will feel some pity for Op.

I mean who wouldn't? Op is miserably obsessed. cry
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 13, 2018
smh. i came in here to say congratulations and see photos of the couple. undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by AHCB: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2018
pocohantas:

your guy? Mr fantom? grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!! by pocohantas(f): 4:29am On Nov 14, 2018
AHCB:
your guy? Mr fantom? grin

Lol, na you sabi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material / I'm Gay In My Art, And Straight In Life. / I Am Losing Hope In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.