Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC (31000 Views)

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari is just a mistake
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by lexy2014: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2018
Tonytonex:
What I meant is that buhari commands the military... everybody is answerable to him. what does that tell you that's why l said you should use ur brain.
I think u should b d one using ur brain cos GCFR isnt a military position or rank. It is a national award. D president by virtue of d constitution is already d commander-in-chief of d armed forces which means he is d highest serving mitary officer in d country with d default rank of field marshal irrespective of whether he is a civilian or an ex military officer.

There are 2 orders of merit, the Order of the Niger, d highest which is GCON and the Order of the Federal Republic, d highest being GCFR. So I don't c how order of merit confers on d president military powers
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by SpaceTour: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2018
"President Muhammadu Buhari, in an affidavit to support his form, said his credentials are still with the military"

cheesy cheesy

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by michlins(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

Stop lying.

Last year Mark Zuckerberg paid an estimated $1 billion in taxes, which was considered one of the biggest payments ever.

Until now.

Read that again. Dude is paying for shares he sold and that's different. If you want to know the worth of Intel go ask Firs
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2013/12/19/mark-zuckerbergs-staggering-tax-payments.html

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by profosa: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2018
mfm04622:

Not true Oga!

Yes, your company pay income tax. However, the moment you get paid dividend or anyway you call it, you still pay tax on it. The tax is only 10% in recognition that company tax has already being paid on the profit before it was shared. His personal income will include salary or sitting allowance he gets for sitting on the board of his companies and also income from profits of his companies and all are taxable

Atiku earning 1.67 million per month is one of the most blatant and verifiable lie ever told.

Personal income tax covers taxes on all your earned and unearned income whether it is rent,dividend,salary,allowances,director fee,even benefits derived by him from his companies including cars,accommodation and expenses incurred on his behalf by the companies that were not necessary to generate the companies' profits.

What of atikus' income derived from overseas.Is he not suppose to declare those income.Atiku and his companies are textbook example of entities that should apply for Voluntary Asset Regularization Scheme.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:
Another evidence Atiku is a packaged fraud

What happened to income from private university

What about income from Intel and other companies claimed to have employed 50,000 employees

So the so called business man who is coming to turn Nigeria to Dubai cannot even manage company with 50,000 employees to good profit but want to manage Nigeria with her 190m population.

Consider this;

60m in 3 years yet able to share $5k per delegate @ PDP conversation in PH that's $2m already for 4,000 delegates

Unspecified dollar for Kukah, Oyedelo, Gunni to beg Obasanjo. For Obj to agree a million dollar donated.

(Remember no more payment of salary of obj farm employees through FG and more than 50%of farm already closed permanently. The recent was the one in Ibadan sealed by OYO state. So Obj need every donation, even from crooks, not minding whether God will forgive him or not)

Then consider million already spent on social media and brown envelope mainstream media rightly tagged 'enemy of the people' by Trump. When you hear Atiku won a poll on tweeter, it means $100k shared to about 10k social media miscreants and hungry bloggers of Ipob extraction.

The summary, Atiku is incompetent, a failure in business and a packaged fraud meant to destroy and loot Nigeria.

Did you miss your pills or something? You talk like a deranged fellow. . .
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by OChimex: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

What about income from Intel and other companies claimed to have employed 50,000 employees

So the so called business man who is coming to turn Nigeria to Dubai cannot even manage company with 50,000 employees to good profit but want to manage Nigeria with her 190m population.

Consider this;

60m in 3 years yet able to share $5k per delegate @ PDP conversation in PH that's $2m already for 4,000 delegates

Unspecified dollar for Kukah, Oyedelo, Gunni to beg Obasanjo. For Obj to agree a million dollar donated.

(Remember no more payment of salary of obj farm employees through FG and more than 50%of farm already closed permanently. The recent was the one in Ibadan sealed by OYO state. So Obj need every donation, even from crooks, not minding whether God will forgive him or not)

Then consider million already spent on social media and brown envelope mainstream media rightly tagged 'enemy of the people' by Trump. When you hear Atiku won a poll on tweeter, it means $100k shared to about 10k social media miscreants and hungry bloggers of Ipob extraction.

The summary, Atiku is incompetent, a failure in business and a packaged fraud meant to destroy and loot Nigeria.

Any refined, educated and learned person thinks and looks at things holistically with open unbiased mind. And when such person makes argument, he takes away sentiment allowing logical reasoning to becloud his emotions and bigotry.

Unless you are ignorant, if not, you know so well that personal income tax is quite different from business tax. U mentioned Atiku's worth. Yes worth is wealth someone gathered over years not the money in his bank balance or money he earns annually. E.g, Apple is assume to worth $1 Trillion, but we know that Apple's owners don't earn or even worth a trillion.

The truth is all Nigerian politicians are rogues, but there are better rogues, yes better devil among them. Why not go for a smarter devil than a dumb devil...
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by oputaemma: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Incomes from companies are taxed before dividends are paid and are not supposed to be to be taxed a second time in the hands of individuals .
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by tunary(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Who this one wan deceive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2018
martineverest:
atiku financial adviser spotted.....asslicker

I expect you to research and challenge me
If you know you know
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by IamAtikulate: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

Personal income, Zombie.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Tonytonex(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2018
lexy2014:

I think u should b d one using ur brain cos GCFR isnt a military position or rank. It is a national award. D president by virtue of d constitution is already d commander-in-chief of d armed forces which means he is d highest serving mitary officer in d country with d default rank of field marshal irrespective of whether he is a civilian or an ex military officer.

There are 2 orders of merit, the Order of the Niger, d highest which is GCON and the Order of the Federal Republic, d highest being GCFR. So I don't c how order of merit confers on d president military powers
OK sir! thank you. but all what l know is that there is no credentials anywhere.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by danie25: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

Is Buhari better?
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by kitaatita: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2018
I paid more tax than this dude and he wants to be President. Good thing is that I'm not voting him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Xfemt(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

d time wan u suppose go school u no gree go

Zombie
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by lexy2014: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2018
Tonytonex:
OK sir! thank you. but all what l know is that there is no credentials anywhere.
I agree

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by orisa37: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Atiku is competent, a Success in business and a packaged Realist who will save Nigeria from the Herdsmen Buharinomics.
Let us have Presidential Candidates' Comparative Analysis of their Personal Incomes and Tax Payment Report.
N10:8million personal income tax by one man, apart from his Business Tax Responsibilies is very good. No wonder OBJ describes Atiku as being much more knowledgeable than some other Presidential Aspirants.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Tonytonex(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2018
lexy2014:
I agree
Yea! that's what l was driving at.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Xfemt(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

Ur pmb dat cud not produce his own income and credentials
What do u call dat
Even if it is with d army
Can't d army produce it
Can't pmb produce d photocopied ones

Oga ur one vote won't stop him from leaving office

Zombie
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by IamAtikulate: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2018
profosa:

Atiku earning 1.67 million per month is one of the most blatant and verifiable lie ever told.

Personal income tax covers taxes on all your earned and unearned income whether it is rent,dividend,salary,allowances,director fee,even benefits derived by him from his companies including cars,accommodation and expenses incurred on his behalf by the companies that were not necessary to generate the companies' profits.

What of atikus' income derived from overseas.Is he not suppose to declare those income.Atiku and his companies are textbook example of entities that should apply for Voluntary Asset Regularization Scheme.
You are an illiterate. He talked about personal income and you are spewing rubbish here.

Atiku is the Chairman of his company and his company pays him for that. That 1.67 million might be his basic salary which are taxable, allowances are not.

Atiku's companies are registered by law, so they are different person from Atiku. They are legal entities and pay their separate tax. They can decide to defer the tax payment by reinvesting all the proceeds.

The company don't even need to pay Atiku dividends, since it funds every single Atiku's lifestyle. If he drinks water, it would be recorded as company's expenses. He buys car, it would be recorded as company's expenses, if he funds his campaign, it could be recorded as a loan.

The government would only tax Atiku again, when the company decides to pay dividend to Atiku and most rich men leave that with their company.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by buhariguy(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Haba! Even his credentials ain't with him. What manner of man is this na!!!

Buhari has never declared his assets before or am I wrong?

yes you are wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

you see how one-sided u supporters can be? after saying all this u cannot say anything about Buhari and his credentials. I don't understand how they brainwash u supporters of apc and pdp.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by mrollyB: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:
When we talk about Atiku's propensity to lie and steal, they attack us and try to shut us up. It is only in Nigeria that you would see people who have been impoverished by a political leader advocating for same person to be president. Atiku should be the president of a prison cell and not that of Nigeria.
Well all things been equal, we still need to talk about Nigeria development, and am sure we are all concern about the welfare of this country . Please if Atiku is so corrupt what is stopping Buhari from producing his certificate, if we have a financial corrupt aspirant can't we say it's the same when we have an educational corrupt aspirant? Or why should we have different definitions for fraud and corruption.

Moreso, Atiku should be investigated his own corruption charges seems to be difficult to investigate because it requires alot of intelligence gathering and fact finding. But Buhari case seems easy just walk up to military secretary and ask for your document simple.

Investigate Atiku and Buhari should provide his credentials. Like for Atiku share for Buhari
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Acidosis(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

[s]Another evidence Atiku is a packaged fraud

Consider this;

The summary, Atiku is incompetent, a failure in business and a packaged fraud meant to destroy and loot Nigeria. [/s]

This comment of yours reeks of inherent and inherited illiteracy.

Oga Personal Income is not the same as ROI, Net Worth, Assets, Profit or Shares.

Tony Elumelu is a Billionaire yet UBA group don't pay him a Personal Income (as Chairman of the UBA board) of N100m in 3 years.

To be honest, many of you zombified Nigerian yoots with B.Sc. (Hons), M.Sc. etc. are simply unemployable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

What about income from Intel and other companies claimed to have employed 50,000 employees...

...summary, Atiku is incompetent, a failure in business and a packaged fraud meant to destroy and loot Nigeria.

Atiku is a turbo-charged wholesale fraud...he cannot restructure this country even if tried his best.

He would loot and loot and loot like crazy.

1 Like

Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by ecnuel: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Gorem2013:

Consider this;

Guy, there is a difference between personal income and company income. He declared his personal income and not his company income.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:
When we talk about Atiku's propensity to lie and steal, they attack us and try to shut us up. It is only in Nigeria that you would see people who have been impoverished by a political leader advocating for same person to be president. Atiku should be the president of a prison cell and not that of Nigeria.
point taken. now explain why your president cannot produce his credentials if truly they are somewhere. don't be a brainwashed zombie. atiku is a thief, true. should that also blind ur eyes to what ur president is doing? anyway u apc and pdp supporters have no brain if not you will talk about the ineptitude of ur party as well as the opposition
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Ussy4real(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Academicwizman:

Your comments show that you have a level of knowledge about taxation. However, without facts and figures on Atiku's personal income (which many Nigerians understate criminally to beat down tax liability), you cannot conclude that he is a fraud. However, judging by Atiku lifestyle, the income declaration appears fraudulent
bro I commend your maturity
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2018
ayobaye:

You are accounting wise sound. Atiku is a separate legal entity from his businesses.

Even at that, his personal income can never be N60m in three years. A shady man will forever be shady. I pray Atiku wins so you guys can enjoy another four years of wailing.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by olusola200: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2018
ATIKCROOK U CAN TELL THAT TO THE FOOLS

AND UR FAMILY
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by buhariguy(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2018
Xfemt:

Ur pmb dat cud not produce his own income and credentials
What do u call dat
Even if it is with d army
Can't d army produce it
Can't pmb produce d photocopied ones

Oga ur one vote won't stop him from leaving office

Zombie
that is what i have be telling the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that their 100% vote against buhari can not sent him to daura.
Re: I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC by GoodGovernance: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2018
[/b]
effoi:
personal income tax is different from company tax. [b]Most successful businessmen don't earn much personally as their business pays all their expenses.
Their business also pays tax by the way. Ask for the tax returns of his companies if you want to know whether he pays commensurate tax

The many ''likes'' on this misleading commentary is very disturbing.It shows the very low level of IQ and knowledge base of members of this forum.

How can a successful business pay all the expenses of its owner?

In Nigeria, the general test for tax deductibility of expenses by companies, is that any expense incurred in generating the profits of a company must satisfy all the four major conditions stated in the CITA(Companies Income Tax Act), usually referred to as the WREN test.

In essence, the expense must be wholly, reasonably, exclusively and necessarily incurred during that period for the purpose of generating the profits of the business. The details of the conditions are specified below:

Wholly – the entire expense amount must be incurred in generating the profits of the company.

Reasonably – the expense must be reasonable in relation to the profit or loss for the
period, comparative amounts of the expense in previous years, materiality of the amount of the expense, general business environment, industry practice and relevant regulatory approvals.

Exclusively – the business alone must have obtained the benefit of incurring that expense. Any part of that expense relating to a benefit derived by some other persons will not be allowed as a deduction from the income of the business.

Necessarily – the expense should be such that the company’s business profit cannot be
derived without incurring that expense.

A business owner's income will include salaries(if acting as say CEO),directors fees and dividends.

Any other manipulation of expenses ,is fraudulent and criminal!.

Atiku should be prosecuted for false declaration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 / Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Embark On Self-registration In South West / Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.