Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63104 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2005
I hope so, CimonJorr smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2005
Simon, i must say am impressed. smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by alheri(f): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2005
All this virgin talk sef. my guys let me tell you something, where i come from, been a virgin can be arranged even if youre not one. YES! there are "THINGS" that can be done to make one appear to be a virgin on her wedding nite, BELIEVE me!!! so all you guys that want to marry virgins (nothing wrong with that though) reality check!!, you might just NOT be marrying a VIRGIN!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2005
The topic says,"Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin?". My answer is YES, I will prefer to marry a virgin. But unfortunately, the probability of one getting married to a virgin these days is very small. It's a very sad situation. sad
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2005
I disagrree with you goodguy.
Virgins are really, I mean real virgins.
But they are hard to come by.

But i know up to F***virgins.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2005
people who arrive virgin to their wedding are sometimes boring and they're always afraid to try something new? Especailly the ladies.... undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by legry(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2005
ive said it before and ill say it again no no no to virgins haba!!!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by legry(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2005

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin?
« #175 on: November 07, 2005, 03:44 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seun, are you serious that you're ready to have sex now? What really changed your mind? Can you share it with us, please? Interesting!

Report to moderator Logged

Please is this true am about to jump down a building somebody please tell me the truth here
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2005
gina34:

I disagrree with you goodguy.
Virgins are really, I mean real virgins.
But they are hard to come by.

But i know up to F***virgins.
I never said virgins are not real. But with the situation of things now, immorality is now seen as "everyone does it so there's no big deal about it". That's why I said the chances of one getting married to one are very very slim. sad

michelin89:

people who arrive virgin to their wedding are sometimes boring and they're always afraid to try something new? Especailly the ladies.... undecided
When there's LOVE between you two, I don't care how inexperienced both parties might be; they'll definitely work things out together. LOVE BINDS.. cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2005
*Smiles and passes by*
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2005
why isnt christ going to be reborn again?
Cos even if you find the three magicians,
where are you gonna find the virgin?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2005
Well, Elpaso, I am a virgin, so if I am, I am sure there are virgins out there too, it's just that there may be a few
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2005
N hey, Elpaso, I can see you are new, welcome wink smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2005
im 20 and im not virgin, my girlfriend isnt one either. i wish we were both virgin when we met. even though it bothers me its not worth worrying.. im just telling to people that there isnt any better way than losing ur virginity with someone you will spend the rest of ur life with. if i knew when i was a kid i wouldnt do that stupid mistake.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2005
TOO RIGHT!!! smiley wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kenfugis: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2005
SO FAR AS U WILL LEARN FAST AS WE MOVE ON....NO PROBLEM UR WELLCOMED grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2005
elpaso:

why isnt christ going to be reborn again?
Cos even if you find the three magicians,
where are you going to find the virgin?
This is a very stupid comment. I recommend that it should be deleted!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by FOD(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2005
@Goodguy... What rights have u to call someone's comment stupid? The guy is only expressing himself. Please change that attitude, thank you.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2005
I am also expressing myself. Moreover, I never commanded that it should be deleted. I only recommended.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by darkest666: 3:57am On Nov 19, 2005
;
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by darkest666: 4:12am On Nov 19, 2005
I think "Einstein" is TOTALLY right, I'm glad that there is still some intelligent people left in the world, chastity is each person's desition, and to be with someone who is a virgin is EACH person's desition, and regardless of that, A VIRGIN IS NOT MORE VALUEABLE THAN SOMEONE WHO IS A NON-VIRGIN.
So for the ones who reject non-virgins as possible mates/husband/wife, believe me that you could be missing something really good just for a false sense of "ownership" when you have sex/marry a virgin mate. Their state of "virginity" does NOT define the inside of someone, just because someone is a virgin, DOESN'T mean that the person is more "pure", just that maybe circumstances or beliefs didn't allow that person to have sex, but it doesn't make that individual a better person. Just MERELY SOMEONE WHO HASN'T HAD SEX.
FREAKING SIMPLE.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 5:54am On Nov 19, 2005
Ogun State, Nigeria

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin?
« #304 on: November 16, 2005, 12:55 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I'm beginning to fall for the idea of having sex before marriage. If it is true that there are very few virgins, and it is also true that there are very few girls I will actually enjoy sharing a life with, then the probability of finding a girl that satisfies both conditions and also likes me is infinitesimally small.

One must therefore forget about it, right?

Report to moderator Logged

Seun all we are trying to let you know is that a person is not simply good or bad based on virginity. Somebody that you may cherish and has the kind of personality that you really like and you can see a future with might not be a virgin. Virginity should not be a hindrance. Virgins dont alwayz make better spouses.

cry cryUnfortunately women also see themselves as sex objects by classifying themselves into 'used' and 'not used'. If i go by the parameters of all these virgin blabas then no woman who has been married b/4 has a right to be remarried since she has been 'used'( u might well speculate endlessly and keep coming up with permutations as to how many times she was 'used')

And all you young kids on this forum that keep talking about images of intimacy alwayz beign on your mind (is it by any coincidence that they are all around 20yrs), dont you have any serious work doing
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by larger20(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2005
I have Zap.e.d a virgin before..I didnt like the sex..it was horrible..I dont like to see blood. My manhood fell when the blood was goshing out cos i dont like that part..It was hurtful......After the horrible experience..I concluded that I will prefer a girl who is experinced so that it will not hurt too much...and she will enjoy my intimacy with her a lot better.......I cant stand marrying a virgin unless she will grow up fast and she will prove it during my pre-marital intimacy with her before marriage...
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2005
sage

If you seriously think that young people cannot be mature enough to think or feel what they want, then i can assure u your wrong. 1st. women who remarry someone - thats a tottaly different story.(in most cases which the couple find that they dont agree i tell you this poverb "You made your bed, now lie in it"wink. you mean you dont mind if your wife slept with someone or even a one night stand at the past? you wouldnt feel disgusted thinking what shes sharing with you, what shes doing in bed, shes probably learnt from past lovers? tell me how on earth are you going to move that feeling?
plus. if uve got a daughter how would u feel if someone is done and satisfied over ur 16 year old daughter?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 1:16am On Nov 20, 2005
Is this when she was ur wife??... or before she became your wife??

Get a life...

elpaso:

sage

If you seriously think that young people cannot be mature enough to think or feel what they want, then i can assure u your wrong. 1st. women who remarry someone - thats a tottaly different story.(in most cases which the couple find that they don't agree i tell you this poverb "You made your bed, now lie in it"wink. you mean you don't mind if your wife slept with someone or even a one night stand at the past? you wouldnt feel disgusted thinking what shes sharing with you, what shes doing in bed, shes probably learnt from past lovers? tell me how on earth are you going to move that feeling?
plus. if uve got a daughter how would u feel if someone is done and satisfied over your 16 year old daughter?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2005
elpaso:

sage

If you seriously think that young people cannot be mature enough to think or feel what they want, then i can assure u your wrong. 1st. women who remarry someone - thats a tottaly different story.(in most cases which the couple find that they don't agree i tell you this poverb "You made your bed, now lie in it"wink. you mean you don't mind if your wife slept with someone or even a one night stand at the past? you wouldnt feel disgusted thinking what shes sharing with you, what shes doing in bed, shes probably learnt from past lovers? tell me how on earth are you going to move that feeling?
plus. if uve got a daughter how would u feel if someone is done and satisfied over your 16 year old daughter?

My Guy i dont understand you still
OK what do you want me to tell you..................... Keep picturing the possiible sexual intimacies for the rest of ur lifealright

i think thatz a lot better
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2005
elpaso:

if uve got a daughter how would u feel if someone is done and satisfied over your 16 year old daughter?
This is a very good question.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elampiro(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2005
elpaso:

im 20 and im not virgin, my girlfriend isnt one either. i wish we were both virgin when we met. even though it bothers me its not worth worrying.. im just telling to people that there isnt any better way than losing your virginity with someone you will spend the rest of your life with. if i knew when i was a kid i wouldnt do that stupid mistake.

It will be very interesting when too virgins get married. Like in science, they will have so much to discover. Every new thing discovered will add value and become a new source of enjoyment. You know science is discovery, and that is the beauty.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2005
Exactly bro!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2005
the only people i see that are worried about this virginity thing are Africans. the white don't give a damn if you're virgin or not: as a matter of fact you can be teased if you arrive virgin to your 20s.
the westerns don't give importance about virginity because they don't think that can prove if the person is bad or not. as someone has said those who claim to be virgin might just be because they didn't have any opportunities to break it. and who said that a virgin makes a better wife? maybe the only satisfaction you'll have from her will be the fact that you will be the first man to sleep with her. and who said that once she's tasted the honey Whit you, she wouldn't like to see how good it is to try it with other people? Please we should try to be realistic. we're just putting in our heads some fantasies that virgins are better people, while we all know that a peson's personality doesn't necessarily depends on how she lives thier sexual life. there are some people that have had sex for so many times, but when they find the real love of their life it will really be the first time they are into intimacy with someone. what matter are your feelings. maybe you don't understand what i'm trying to say but just readt this:

Artista: Madonna
Album: Like A Virgin
Titolo: Like A Virgin

I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you

I was beat incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

Chorus:

Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like a virgin
When your heart beats (after first time, "With your heartbeat"wink
Next to mine

Gonna give you all my love, boy
My fear is fading fast
Been saving it all for you
'Cause only love can last

You're so fine and you're mine
Make me strong, yeah you make me bold
Oh your love thawed out
Yeah, your love thawed out
What was scared and cold

(chorus)

Oooh, oooh, oooh

You're so fine and you're mine
I'll be yours 'till the end of time
'Cause you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
I've nothing to hide

(chorus)

Like a virgin, ooh, ooh
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside
When you hold me, and your heart beats, and you love me

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Ooh, baby
Can't you hear my heart beat
For the very first time?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2005
"michelin89 (f) Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin?
« #349 on: Today at 08:27:27 PM »

the only people i see that are worried about this virginity thing are Africans. the white don't give a damn if you're virgin or not: as a matter of fact you can be teased if you arrive virgin to your 20s."

im no african . if africans cared much about virginity then they would be more concerned with the aids/hiv as they have the highest of 25.4 million people living with this disease - compared to Global Total 39.4 million. do seriously think there is no connection? at least 0%?we suffer as a consequence. this is no racism is just quoting the facts. thank you.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2005
Tell her man! I don't know why people on this forum start attributing things to Africa when they don't have points to post anymore.

michelin89:

those who claim to be virgin might just be because they didn't have any opportunities to break it.
This is what I call trash! I have had more than enough opportunities, yet, I still decide to keep my virginity.

michelin89:

and who said that a virgin makes a better wife?
No one.

michelin89:

maybe the only satisfaction you'll have from her will be the fact that you will be the first man to sleep with her. and who said that once she's tasted the honey Whit you, she wouldn't like to see how good it is to try it with other people?
The same thing that made her wait for the first 25 or more years of her life, deciding not to sleep with any man, is the same thing that will make her stick to her husband and not taste the honey elsewhere.

michelin89:

Please we should try to be realistic.
We are being realistic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Reply)

Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.