Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Want Help With My Genesis Framework News Pro Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want Help With My Genesis Framework News Pro Theme (412 Views)

Should I Learn Every Web Language And Framework? / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please / Why Genesis Framework Is Widely Used By Bloggers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Help With My Genesis Framework News Pro Theme by InvisibleB: 4:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Dear Webmasters

I am setting up a new site with genesis framework newspro theme.I am trying to make it look like another site with the exact same theme but have some issue.

1. i cant centralize my adsense ad.it is aligned to the right, but the site that i am trying to model has their ad centralized.

2. i cant place the header logo correctly.There is a margin/space above the theme but the site i am trying to model was able to get rid of it, How do i do this?

3. how to place menu, category and recent post on the side bar like they did

The first pic is my site while the second pic is the site i want to look like

Thanks you all in advance

Re: I Want Help With My Genesis Framework News Pro Theme by tuhamworld: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2018
@ InvisibleB

You can use these Adsense Ads Plugin to Insert Google Ads in anywhere of your post body..
You can also use it to align whether right, left or middle you want your ads to be..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Done For You Digital Franchise! / How Do I Place Ads Or Promoted Posts On Nairaland / Get Free Educational Article From Me For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.