Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,615 members, 7,975,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Didn’t Say Nigeria Will Send Missiles To Israel- Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Nigeria Will Send Missiles To Israel- Lai Mohammed (482 Views)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Say Nigeria Will Send Missiles To Israel- Lai Mohammed by obafemi04(m): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has debunked threatening Israel with missiles if the Indigenous People of Biafra leader, Nnamdi Kanu, is not deported back to Nigeria.

Lai Mohammed said that the statement credited to him that Nigeria will launch missiles to Israel is fake news purposely written by fake news meddlers and should be disregarded by the public.

Speaking on the whereabouts of the IPOB leader, the minister of information said that the appearance of Nnamdi Knau in Israel has proven that the federal government has no idea of the whereabouts of the IPOB leader.
According to his statement which was obtained from Vanguard News, the minister said;
“I was in London when I heard the story about Nnamdi Kanu surfacing in Israel. I was not in a position to make any statement. But before I knew it, within a few hours, I saw my picture with a story saying that I had actually given Israel ultimatum to return Nnamdi Kanu otherwise, we will send them missiles.
“I just laughed. It speaks to what we are talking about fake news because it is probably the biggest threat in the run-up to the elections. Having said that, I have nothing more to add to the issue of Nnamdi Kanu. At the appropriate time, the various authorities will make a statement about the issue of Kanu.
“But this has proven that all along when Kanu disappeared and the mob was asking the Nigerian army to account for the whereabouts of Kanu; I kept saying that Kanu knows where he is. He was not in the custody of the Federal Government. We have been vindicated today. Any other statement will be made in due course.

https://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/i-didnt-say-nigeria-will-send-missiles-to-israel-lai-mohammed/
Re: I Didn’t Say Nigeria Will Send Missiles To Israel- Lai Mohammed by cosby02(m): 5:23am On Oct 26, 2018
Do we even have one
Re: I Didn’t Say Nigeria Will Send Missiles To Israel- Lai Mohammed by Upsidedown9ja(m): 5:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Lie Mohammed still maintaining his name as usual. You can’t take out lie from his name. Lunch a missle to them and see your country been clean with a cleaner. Pls where is my popcorn
Re: I Didn’t Say Nigeria Will Send Missiles To Israel- Lai Mohammed by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:35am On Oct 26, 2018
am just laughing at "nigeria sending missile to isreal". more like bakayoko engaging messi on dribble competition. hahahaha
Re: I Didn’t Say Nigeria Will Send Missiles To Israel- Lai Mohammed by chomchom1(f): 5:57am On Oct 26, 2018
His mouth will soon land him into trouble... It entering International now
Re: I Didn’t Say Nigeria Will Send Missiles To Israel- Lai Mohammed by essienjnr01: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2018
When you talk from both sides of your mouth anything is possible
Re: I Didn’t Say Nigeria Will Send Missiles To Israel- Lai Mohammed by Munzy14(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2018
Parentsb beware of the name u give ur children.It follows them.

(1) (Reply)

Army Speaks On Buhari’s Certificates / Adebutu's Lawyer, Yemi Oke Cries Out / Imo APC Crisis: Drama As Owerri Court Orders INEC Not To Recognize Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.