Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,100 members, 7,880,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Buhari To INEC: My Credentials Still With Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To INEC: My Credentials Still With Military (411 Views)

Tinubu to Inec: My Varsity Certs Stolen, Didn't Attend Primary, Secondary Schls / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To INEC: My Credentials Still With Military by newsbook: 5:57am On Oct 26, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has told the Independent National Electoral Commission that his credentials are still with the Nigerian Military.
Buhari said this in an affidavit that accompanied his form for the 2019 presidential election to INEC.

He said in the affidavit: “I am the above named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form, APC/001/2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/buhari-to-inec-my-credentials-still-with-military
Re: Buhari To INEC: My Credentials Still With Military by nellyelitz(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2018
and you couldn't retrieve them abi? thunda fire this lifelezz cheat and hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To INEC: My Credentials Still With Military by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Sai baba.
Re: Buhari To INEC: My Credentials Still With Military by N2an2a: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2018
See the man people foisted on Nigerians in 2015, even as commander in chief u still tell us this story chaii Nigerians have been scammed by the lifeless one
Re: Buhari To INEC: My Credentials Still With Military by Jubal01: 6:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Is it nigerian army or ALIEN army?
Ayam nt understanding wallahi.
Re: Buhari To INEC: My Credentials Still With Military by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2018
chai! barber the barber. remember that oneday,you will leave that office for someone else
Re: Buhari To INEC: My Credentials Still With Military by ITbomb(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2018
Smh
Re: Buhari To INEC: My Credentials Still With Military by greatdreamer(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari must produce his WAEC result. No more NEPA bill

(1) (Reply)

This Is Where Nigeria Is / President Buhari WAEC Results Is Not Forge, Let Educate Ourself / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.