Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) (462 Views)

Make Between $2.5 - $5 Daily (payment Proofs) / #1000 Naira Profit Needed Daily / Itunes And Amazon Gift Cards Needed Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys...
Am here again with ever ending opportunities for my great people of naiaraland...
I work with a firm that are into Content marketing in Abroad and they are in urgent need of freelancers who can create a virgin content not pirated once.

The pay is N200 for 500-1k words and no limit of contents you can write in a day and we pay daily or weekly it depend on your payment schedule.

Those that are interested should whatsapp us.. 070....three eight double zero 9022.

Remember we have a membership fee of N500.
HOW TO APPLY
You have to send us message with your niche and we will ask u to write a test content. after our approval u will be ask to pay N500 fee and congratulations u are part of us.

message us if only u are interested.
Re: Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by frbona: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2018
eddykey:
Hey guys...
Am here again with ever ending opportunities for my great people of naiaraland...
I work with a firm that are into Content marketing in Abroad and they are in urgent need of freelancers who can create a virgin content not pirated once.

The pay is N200 for 500-1k words and no limit of contents you can write in a day and we pay daily or weekly it depend on your payment schedule.

Those that are interested should whatsapp us.. 070....three eight double zero 9022.

HOW TO APPLY
You have to send us message with your niche and we will ask u to write a test content. after our approval u will be ask to pay N500 fee and congratulations u are part of us.

you meant to pay us not we paying you first. This smells scam

3 Likes

Re: Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by ewawumi(f): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Why is scam smelling in the air like this?
Re: Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by philip0906(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2018
eddykey:
Hey guys...

HOW TO APPLY

A freelance content writer needed, will be paid daily (the catch), but will pay N500 membership fee (the scam) undecided...You're not serious

The pay is N200 for 500-1k words
Are you even remotely joking? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by generationz(f): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin

op fear God
Re: Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by generationz(f): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin

op fear God
Re: Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by bobowaja(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by dayowunmi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
This post should be in the jokes section. First, I think you need to clarify if you made a mistake in your writing or not. Perhaps you meant to write 2,000 instead of 200

If there's no mistake, then I guess I can make my comments. You work for "abroad...firm" that pays 200 naira for 500 - 1k words article! That is like 60 cents or so for a thousand words article and you are asking for virgin content! Both u and your abroad people are not okay if you are really serious with the junk u wrote
Re: Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by Karahbility(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
For your verified PayPal account to receive and send any amount of money in Nigeria without getting blocked call me on or whatsapp me on 07060835449
Re: Freelance Content Writer Urgently Needed (daily Payment) by Karahbility(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
For your selling of Payoneer funds, I'm available and I pay instantly, call or WhatsApp
+234 803 371 3596

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Using Your Smart Phone / Brand New Toyota Hiace Needed / Anybody Know Where I Can Get Blue Tilapia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.