Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

4 Keys All Network Marketers Need - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Keys All Network Marketers Need (409 Views)

2023 Digital Marketing Trends Marketers Need To Know / 4 Keys Reasons For Control4 Replacing The Traditional Security Accessories / 3 Things All Affiliate Marketers Need To Survive Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Keys All Network Marketers Need by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2018
Discipline
Do the right thing at the right time. Networking gives you time and freedom, meaning you have no boss. This means you have no one to tell you what to do or when to do it.
Unless you get real serious about your business, it is very easy to find yourself browsing your Facebook newsfeed for 3 hours, reading countless articles, cleaning your office, even feeding your cat instead of making calls, following up and doing things that will actively grow your team.

You generate all types of excuses in order to avoid the work involved in growing your business.

Use your time effectively, eliminate busy work. Whatever you do, just get to work. Work smarter and harder...

If you can get an office space or somewhere away from home, that can also help you maintain your focus, especially if you work from home. Attend events as they act as gasoline to fire in this profession.

Make it a habit to work closely with other team members, so that whenever you start losing focus you have people who can pull you back.
Patience
Building a large team takes time. Network marketing is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

No top earner become so in a month or two. Infact most of them have been with the same company for at least three years before joining that rank.

This profession requires nurturing before you can start reaping those millions, cruising around the world and sleeping till 11am.

Like a baby, it needs tender and loving care, and consistent attention when young until it can easily take care of itself with little supervision.

Infact some people can spend months, even up to a year without getting their first sign-ups. This does not mean you should give up, whether you are crawling or taking gaunt leaps, move towards your goal.
Simplicity
This is the key to creating massive duplication in your team. From prospecting to follow-up, and guiding new distributors, every step should be as simple as possible, easy to comprehend and carry out. It should be easy for your immediate downlines to teach their downlines how to replicate the system.

Granted, everyone has something that works for them best, but what you teach should be easy to do.

In network marketing, simple is duplicatable, complex is not.
Knowledge
If you can use a phone or laptop, you can make a lot of money fast. Or you need to only tell ten people and Boom! You are a top earner. They will do all the work and you get all you've ever wanted. That is such a terrible misconception about this profession.

To succeed in this profession, without so much pain and rejection, seek the truth about it, accept it and learn how it works.

I wish I knew this when I joined my first company in 2013, I would not have quit. Back then I was really desperate to make money. I was in the university, with barely enough allowance to eat three square meals a day, and siblings who had to sacrifice their education for mine. I needed a way out and was willing to work.

Get a mentor and coach as soon as possible, start studying the top earners in your company and attend events. You can also take courses, attend trainings and also learn how to sell, especially if your target market are Nigerians.

Implementing these four keys will guarantee you less pain and rejection, and more earnings will follow.

To get more value like this, contact me on WhatsApp through this link.

https:///7Hlp4kGZ5m3KLR7E19iLuU
Re: 4 Keys All Network Marketers Need by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2018
The easiest way to grow your business, is to focus on the most profit producing activity, which in this profession happens to be recruiting. The more people are willing to follow you, the more your team grows.

The law of averages is the one lawn you must apply here. This will help you with dealing with rejection, and team members who quit. If you prospect 10 and you get one, you now have a percentage. You work on it, you get two, then 3 one day.
[color=#770077][/color]
Just work on yourself.
Re: 4 Keys All Network Marketers Need by Dykemann(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2019
A Special End of 2019 Gift To All Networkers.

Dear network marketer,
One of the goals of joining the network marketing business is to grow a large list of downliners and as such BIG INCOME as your own effort alone is not enough to bring you a monthly 6-figure.

Due to the difficulty of achieving the above through a the traditional approach, many networkers get frustrated and thus quit the billion-dollar industry.

As a gift to you, I'm putting together a free 1-day MLM MASTERCLASS titled:

FINDING QUALITY PROSPECTS. In this masterclass, where we'll examine the approach you're using and the effect on your business and then work together to fix the errors you're making and thus position you for 6-figures or even 7-figures from henceforth starting from the first month.

If you are interested in this free training, simply click the link to request access to the master class. https:///message/UVT6GVUVVBXYG1

Training runs weekly.
Regards,
Zubie.

PS:
Kindly share the above with anyone you team members to create duplication in your team and create more income.

Again, message me here https:///message/UVT6GVUVVBXYG1
You can equally send a whatsapp message to 08156830135 to request access to the class.

(1) (Reply)

Office Rebranding And Renovation To Increase Profits / 13 Top Business Ideas You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 In Nigeria / The Only Guranteed Way Of Making Profit From The Betting Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.