Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,648 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

How To Own Your VTU Recharging Website. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Own Your VTU Recharging Website. (3597 Views)

Start Your VTU Business With Little Or No Cost. / Create Your VTU Website / Start Your VTU Business With Just #5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Own Your VTU Recharging Website. by DanielNanah(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2018
It is not a new thing to us in this generation that technology has made so many things easy to us. Before now, for you to send message across to your loved ones, you have to write a letter and send to them and it will take days to get to them but it is more easier now. With your mobile phone, you can get your message across to them in seconds.

The above statement leads us to our subject for this article.
We all can see how easy it has been for us today on the issue of recharging our phones, bill payments and others. Before now we use to buy recharge cards to load our phones with airtime. And some times we will scratch these cards wrongly and we have lost the money just like that. But now it has been solved with the VTU services.

What is VTU?
Virtual Top-Up: it is a digital way of loading airtime to a mobile phone and the phone will instantly receive an alert of the airtime within seconds.

But one question I want you to ask yourself is; why is it that the banks has indirectly move from their primary assignment of keeping money to this business opportunity called VTU SERVICES?

You and I know that, banks will not involve themselves in a business that will not bring reasonable returns financially. And this is why they have joined this business of VTU Services.

But do you know that if you want to become a owner of VTU platform you have to pay fortune to be able to get one to be setup.

But you have nothing to worry about that becaue with this article you can know how you can become a VTU website owner and selling Telecom Products and make your cool cash daily.

With your Portal you will have control of the price and you will be licensed to create VTU website for others who want to be Distributors in the business. And you can start registering resellers under you and charge fees at least 3k per portal and make at least 30k monthly as they use your portal to do their daily business.

What and what will I be doing with my Portal?

Recharging Of;
1) Airtime, all networks (Glo, Mtn, Airtel & 9mobile)
2) Data Bundles, all networks
3) Cable Subscriptions (Gotv, Dstv & Startime)
4) Bulk SMS
5) Printing Of Recharge Cards, all Network.
And many more.......

One other good thing is the cheap data that you will have platform.

Let say Jude as a student buys MTN 1gb for #550 from your portal as your reseller and sell it to his friends for 800.
And he makes about 10 sales per day.
800 - 550 = 250
10 x 250 = 2,500

So Jude as even a student will be making about;
30 x 2,500 = N75,000
In every month he will be making N70k plus even as a student.

Know that whenever your resellers make sales you will be getting your portal commissions instantly and daily. And with that, without working you will be making at least 10k as a distributor monthly.

How!!!!
As Jude make 10 sales per day, you will be earning at least N30 per each sales he makes. And that is N9,000 in a month. And you know that it is not just one reseller that you have in you Portal.

And you are also making your personal sales in each day. And the more you sell the more gain you will be making as a distributor.

So what are you waiting for?
Just grab this business opportunity and start making some cool cash daily and monthly, and smile to the bank in December and even January that others will say they have used up their money. But for you, your case is different.

Note that even as a civil servant, this business can be another stream of income.

See!!!
We all know that we spend money daily, but we earn monthly. Why not invest and earn daily with this business opportunity.

Someone will ask, what will it cost me to Setup my own VTU Website?

150k No!
100k No!!
50k No!!!
30k No!!!!
No no nooooooo

It will just cost you;
N15,500 only.

Benefits added
a) Two ebooks on how to use the website effectively
b) Business proposals
c) Two apps for designs
d) App for video presentations for prospects in groups.
And many more......

What do i need to start?
1) An Android phone or a laptop
2) The VTU Portal/Website
3) The two ebooks
4) Internet access
5) ATM (optional).

Want to get started
Just contact me on;
08134328838 calls
08028780466 WhatsApp
Make use of the WhatsApp for clearer understanding and more time to discuss at length.

vtuaccess247@gmail.com
with the word; SETUP MY VTU PORTAL. As the subject of the mail to receive quick response.

The ball is in you court, if you want you can start or you just close this page and say leave all this scammers them. And still wait for a miracle to come.
Don't be afriad to work on your own and pay yourself.
I use to or always say that;
"It is responsibility that makes a man responsible even to his duty"

Don't just read this article, make sure to share this business opportunity to others by clicking on the share button.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Own Your VTU Recharging Website. by firstimage: 2:11am On Sep 09, 2019
get 10% discount in vending airtime for all networks in Nigeria plus unlimited free internet access today.
to get started Kindly visit www.vtu.com.ng/ref-9.html
or whatsapp 08181808888
thank You!!
Re: How To Own Your VTU Recharging Website. by adigunmikky: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
@DanielNanah how can start up the business
Re: How To Own Your VTU Recharging Website. by DanielNanah(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Contact me on 08134328838 by call or Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

419er's Advertise Fake Vacancy In Thisday! / Very Urgent! Seaman And Sailor Career / Resident Boarding House Master To Start Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.