Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,472 members, 7,971,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

Apply Now: GIST Tech-i Competition 2019 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Apply Now: GIST Tech-i Competition 2019 (269 Views)

[e!gist] Funnybros Biography: Date Of Birth, Age, State Of Origin, Career & Net / Nigeria Spelling Bee Competition Calendar 2018/2019 Is Out Online / How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: GIST Tech-i Competition 2019 by Bonitex: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
As part of the GIST initiative, Tech-I works to empower young innovators to build businesses that address economic and development challenges. Aspiring innovators submit their ideas and startups online which are then reviewed by past competition finalists before they enter a global public vote to pick the top entrepreneurs who compete in the Tech-I finals.

For the 2019 competition, up to twenty-four finalists will receive an all-expense paid trip to the Global Entrepreneurship Congress in Bahrain to showcase their venture and to receive intensive training. GIST Tech-I winners, selected by experts at GEC, win prizes, and receive one-on-one mentorship and training... Read more details here ==>>>https://myschoolfinda.com.ng/blog/2018/10/26/gist-tech-i-competition/

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Kiambu County Recruitment 2018 / Happy Birthday To Me "Am So Happy For A Day Like These" Future Captain Iwasanmi / One Simple Way To Be A Smart Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.