Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Wizkid’s ‘fever’ Video Aftermath, Tiwa Savage Replies Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s ‘fever’ Video Aftermath, Tiwa Savage Replies Critics (323 Views)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / DJ Cuppy Asks For Location For Next Performance: Fans Drop Savage Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s ‘fever’ Video Aftermath, Tiwa Savage Replies Critics by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Following intense criticism she faced after the release of Wizkid’s ‘Fever’ Tiwa Savage has a response for all trolls.
Tiwa looks unshaked by the cyber bulling saying she just started and not ending anytime soon.

The mother of one has taken to her Instagram page to tell trolls that they can continue to call her names but that would not stop her at all.

She wrote,

SHE NO GET SHAME
BROKEN MARRIAGE
SINGLE MOTHER
OLD WOMAN
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE IS A CRIME THEN TAKE ME TO COURT
IF NOT THEN EAT THIS PEPPER STEW I’M SERVING AND DRINK PLENTY WATER CAUSE BY HIS GRACE AND HIS GRACE ALONE I AIN’T STOPPING ANYTIME SOON

Wizkid's 'Fever' Video Aftermath, Tiwa Savage Replies Critics

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/10/wizkids-fever-video-aftermath-tiwa.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
FynestBoi
Mynd44
Seun
Thegeneralqueen

(1) (Reply)

Davido Sells Out Show In A Country He Has Never Heard About / Alter Date Movie To Premiere In London / Nigerian Afro Pop Star Mayorkun Shares Tracklist And Release Date Of Debut Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.