Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

161 students bag first class from Nigerian Law School — highest ever - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 161 students bag first class from Nigerian Law School — highest ever (21372 Views)

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / 241 Out Of 7, 430 Students Bag First Class From University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 161 students bag first class from Nigerian Law School — highest ever by Ebonylord(m): 12:46am On Nov 07, 2019
Mandesz:

law is not really hard. I studied accounting (unilorin). so i minored biz law and coy law in 300l 1st n 2nd semester respectively. I concentrated much tym in reading accounting n finance courses. for me, those courses were workover. I had A in the two. they're like history. past cases e.g dino melaye vs federal govt. lol

My first degree was International Studies and Diplomacy and I offered Administrative Law as a borrowed course. I had an A with minimal efforts. By the time I returned to study Law, what I met as Administrative Law was complex and almost complicated. Totally different from the gist I encountered as a borrowed course. There were cases for virtually every principle. Bro, in Law you don’t write what you feel; you need to understand and state lucidly the principles with statutory and constitutional backings and above show all judicial authorities, particularly in problem questions. There is a whole lot to read and a whole lot to master. The volume is mad and the time is short. To have an A in Law, your memory impact for principles and cases must be at least 90% spot on and your critical analysis must 80%. By that you cannot be an average student. In fact, average students are not admitted to study law.
Re: 161 students bag first class from Nigerian Law School — highest ever by Acecube(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2019
GentleMoney:
Wow!
Great!!! News..
B
Re: 161 students bag first class from Nigerian Law School — highest ever by Nickijay: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam / Am I Too Old To Further My Education? / What Are The Most Useless Courses In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.