Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,503 members, 7,932,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (60558 Views)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / 36-year-old World’s Most Fertile Mother Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Has Finall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Mankosi: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hope she will born for the journalist too...
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by 8stargeneral: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
She's very reproductive grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by pragmatistm(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Just when you think you have seen it all in this continent called Africa. How can a sane person be reproducing like a mere chiken. What a potent baby-making factory .

2 Likes

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by fayluv1(f): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ishilove:

What a hopeless, irresponsible father.
. if e has not seen his father 4 d past 10yrs, who fathered d small children around
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by DaCharis2016: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Wow!!

She broke a record. One woman birthed 50 children and 6 passed away? Jesus!! This is history. I have never heard a single woman delivered up to 50 off springs in my whole life... Not even in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Frankly, I find it not impossible but improbable.

1 Like

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
I think she's basically stupid.

The deadbeat hubby even names the babies via phone and she'll still go ahead to part her legs for the crazy dude again

1 Like

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
Aditii:
Does she have a pussy anymore or has that area bee replaced by a gaping hole? Damn! All poor people know how to do is Bleep and reproduce and abandon their children because of lack of adequate resources to take care of them and these children in turn become nuisances in the community.

You women like fvck too much,maybe that's why the man ran off.una no fit do without skin skin
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by kinggSamuel(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Something's wrong with this woman. She has beaten a mouse's record in giving birth. The problem with Ugandans and most Africans is that their poverty affects their reasoning too. She said she was married off at a tender age fine. As she started dropping off the children like eggs from a layer. When she went to the doctor to stop her from ovulating. Why didn't the doctor suggest contraceptives for her to use.

She is ignorant, lacks good judgement. Despite the fact that she knows that her husband stays away from home. Whenever he comes back she opens her punnay without contraceptive and he inserts and she gives birth to another baby.

No wonder poverty never leaves homes like this. Due to the number of kids. One of them cant get good education talk less of quality education. And the first son for instance even if he becomes well to do will be drained by taking care of his numerous siblings. Her family alone is 9x my family.

This is happening to Nigeria. All we know how to do best is give birth to numerous children. Our population is 200m.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by donifez(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
My bad I was the one wrong.
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by KcMarShalL(f): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2018
God have mercy shocked

1 Like

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Exodora: 12:07am On Oct 27, 2018
I don't believe this story at all. The eldest son says he has not seen his father for over 13 years so how does the woman gets pregnant .
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by gloriana(f): 12:33am On Oct 27, 2018
I don't believe this story one bit. Too much holes in the story jor

1 Like

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 27, 2018
Lies.. How can one woman give birth to 44 children

The way people lie these days sha.. There is no fear of God again

1 Like

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by mperoakeem(m): 1:28am On Oct 27, 2018
not funny...
Groovenaija360:
Afonja woman who got married to Uganda

Gave birth to 44

Afonja and sex sef
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Trueyarn(m): 1:33am On Oct 27, 2018
This is it... Let he/she who has wisdom get understanding. You see what is happening to this woman? This is nothing short of Karma from a previous life, it could be she was cold blooded murderer that killed as much as she now has to cater for or she had as much abortions. Now she has been given a chance to balance that karma by having to pay those souls back with unconditional love. Hell on earth. Take note of your doings while alive, coz hell isn't a place for dead people, but for the living.
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by mensos544: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2018
It's a lie. How comes d eldest is 23yrs ? He shld be 30yrs if she started at 14yrs n now she's 44. Check out
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by oyejideogunjumo: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2018
Life is a mystery. Some people have many failed IVFs and end up adopting bt here is a woman with as many children that can make up a village.
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Neozy(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2018
IMASTEX:
It is a good thing to reproduce. But providing adequate basic care should be a necessity. With Sure Men Herbal Tea, men are sure of fertile sperm, prolong performance, etc.

See profile for details.
You're still advertising sperm fertility drug after someone has already given birth to 44 children. You wan kill am?
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Teacher1776(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Aditii:
Does she have a pussy anymore or has that area bee replaced by a gaping hole? Damn! All poor people know how to do is Bleep and reproduce and abandon their children because of lack of adequate resources to take care of them and these children in turn become nuisances in the community.

Can't you beyond the ordinary that the woman in this story is a phenomenal human being?
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by wakaawaka(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2018
Einstein, she was sold into that marriage and according to the story her husband is(was) an abusive baboon. Cut her some slack... MOTHERS AMAKA
Timmypromise:
so you are giving birth to them so as to increase poverty in Africa..........see the way the children are putting on rags.
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2018
This woman should be arrested for enhancing poverty and criminality in Africa.

1 Like

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by omohlexy: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2018
The first son last saw his father 13 years ago and she has kids of less than 3 years. Something is fishing here

1 Like

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by IMASTEX: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Neozy:

You're still advertising sperm fertility drug after someone has already given birth to 44 children. You wan kill am?
Lol. . .she should be banned to even make love let alone giving birth again.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by wasi9ice: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2018
And the so called husband might be out there with another woman,,
But wait o,, if the first born who is 23 now said he hasn't seen his father for over 23 years which means he hasn't returned, then HOW does MARIAM gets pregnant for the rest,,,, just asking o
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Aadetola1(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Afonja woman who got married to Uganda

Gave birth to 44

Afonja and sex sef
as i figured you have had some mental problems in the past from which u've never fully recovered.. Afonja? and uganda, lets assume i understand what you meant by that, were they related or even mentioned in relation to each other? But your stupidity and craziness defies analysis. Tribalist,Madman.
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Eagleword14(f): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Wow! cool This is way too much
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by blaze2cool(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2018
Lies I've read this story sometimes ago and the children no reach 40......� angry
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Aditii:
Does she have a pussy anymore or has that area bee replaced by a gaping hole
smh at least she's training them...leave the woman out of this, it ain't her fault...you that is even talking, how many have you trained... Mstcheew undecided
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by allaboutobed(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
ahnie:
oh maii gawd.....

this woman deserves some accolades only one person birthing 44 kids n she still stand like uku achalla.

I knew what I saw when I was birthing my daughter how I ran away Na.ked into asaba stadium filled to the brim with spectators with my drip stand.people were looking at me like wallpaper asin...who z this fresh crase woman that just joined the crazing league.

My only concern was the unbearable pains I was passing thru.

o sorry. Wats ur daughter's name
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by Komu1048(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
I don't know why some are blaming the man, men meet women for pleasure not burden. 38 na beans? And do u think she can raise them all by herself, if woman never add 'run away husband' their story never complete. Imagine if Abram met this woman instead of Sarah at 13 with all the promise from God.
Re: A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like by kayalla(f): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
may she live long to enjoy these fruits.IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.