Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Did Squats Exercise And Now My Sex Libido Is High - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Squats Exercise And Now My Sex Libido Is High (1006 Views)

My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! / My Libido Is Too High. Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Squats Exercise And Now My Sex Libido Is High by chuksstanlo: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
The thing is lower body exercise is not for women only. Men can also work on their lower body thighs, glutes, hamstrings e.t.c.

The thing is that anytime after i finish doing some leg exercise one bastard konji will just hook me.

It happens every time i work on my legs. Do you know why it happens?

Well because when you do lower body exercise the "TESTOSTERONE" in our body increases. That hormone is responsible for your sex drive and will also determine wether your joystick will stand at attention or not.

Men who lack testosterone in their body will have difficulty with sex. It is what makes you a man. Unfortunately when men get older the level of testosterone decreases, I guess that is why the wives of older men are looking for fresh young men like us.

One way to increase your sex drive as a guy is to actually do some lower body workouts like squats or lunges. Who knew?

I have an e-book that contains all those exercises and more.

So get in shape, Increase your libido and your penis will thank you.

Click the link below to buy for N2,000

http:///2CEagca

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Wife Is Not Easy This Days / Christmas: If Your Boyfriend Tells You This, What Would You Do? / If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.