Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Should I Continue Dating Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Dating Him (1433 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Dating Him by namara: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2010
I dated this guy five years ago, in 2005, for two months then, i left him because i didn't like him. After i broke up with him, we remain friends. for the next four years he would always take me out, trying to get back to me, but the answer would always be no. if we do not go out he would come to my house, or me to his usually. but nothing ever happen no matter how he try. if im sick, he would take me to the ER, wait untill i'm called in, then come back for me. other time he would pick me up from my house to his office just to watch movie . he even proposed me to be with him, he would pay my rent so i could go to school. still i did not want to take advantage of him. then, in late 2008, i dropped the ball when he told me to stop by his place. I told him im pregnant with somebodyelse baby. he did not believe it untill he saw papers from my obgyn saying so. he asked me for how far i was, and i said two. he told me to have an abortion so he can married me i said no. then from that day i never hear from him again. I got married. in late 2009, when my baby was about 6 monts I called him. at the same time he asked to see me. then he came to see me the next day. before he left he looked at me and said: "I loved you alot, I loved you a whole lot. I still love you". when he said that i felt so bad, specially im being mistreated by my husband. he asked me for a hug,. i did hug him, and that was the first time i ever felt something for him. ever since he kept calling me very often, and stopped by to see me, eventually i cheated with him. four months later, i got separed with my husband due to his baby mama drama. not because of our affair. when talking, he told me he was in love with a girl when he was 17. that girl broke his heart. he said he will never fall in love again because that happen only once. now on he can only tolerate someone enough to marry her, but will not be in love with that person. once when talking he said that that girl has 90% of his heart, and he did see her at walmart with her husban, and he said it should have been him with her. and don't even remember if he told me all this. the fact that he dont remember saying them concerned me. for THEREFORE I HAVE NO FEELING FOR HIM ANYMORE . IM JUST TRYING TO BE WITH HIM, BUT IM NOT SURE I CAN DO IT. need help thank you
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by madlady(f): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2010
Gosh this is a very sad story cry cry.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by namara: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2010
My husband had his baby mama, including her sister and her friend disrespected me on Facebook. and he blamed me when i did not even reply to anything they said but went to him. that girl even tagged two albums of over 200 pictures in his profile. I told him to remove them he rufused. he says all of this are nothing its me making big deal out of nothing. that right i pack my stuff and leave with my baby. Now he is trying to get back with me, but not untill he does everything i want him to do, and if i can forget and forgive him. That guy i posted about even offered me to moved in with him when i left my husband. i said no. and now i have an headach that won't go away anytime soon. i feel like neither one of them deserves me.
thanks for your concern
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by madlady(f): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2010
^^Ok I understand it all now.

FACEBOOK I've seen it before, it can be terriblecry

If you can get past all the bad feelings and if your husband is not abusing you,maybe you could give your husband another chance undecided.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by manoy(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2010
Ask God for his unlimited and ever-flowing grace!
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by bigfather(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2010
You cheated on your husband and while still weaning your baby ? shocked
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by Paywole: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2010
I just can't read it please try and put paragraphs for easy reading though your story sucks
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by mutter(f): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2010
young women can be funny ! At times i ask myself if they did not get advice from their family while growing up.
While pregnant you show another man the results etc angry
You sleep with another man while having a baby on your breast. In case of any infection you could have infected your child . Yet you are bothered that a woman having a baby for your husband has his pictures. Why shouldn`t she? She has a child and needs pictures for the child too.

This other man is just a man that wants what does not belong to him. As soon as you marry him you would learn that he has no space for you. I as a man would never marry a woman who cheated in her marriage. That means you would do it again.

You have made a stupid mistake nothing sad about this story.
I want to advice you with all sincerity as a mother would advice her daughter.
Go back to your husband on your knees if need be and beg for forgiveness. Possibly take this to your family to help you. With time your husband would forgive you.
Whatever you do -do not interfere with the mother of his child and the child. A child is entitled to its father. You can help your marriage by being tolerant and patient and also respectfull.
Yes indeed for the sake of your marriage I would ask you to make peace with this woman. If need be apologise to her and build up a relationship.
Forget the other man he never loved you and neither did you love him.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by ice234: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2010
ur case is very pathetic. dont know wat to say
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by makajibbz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2010
OMG shocked
Baby mama problems,am sure you are in tha US
karma's a bitsh, the only thing you can do is try to go on with life and raise your child not to make this same mistake!!!
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by bigfather(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
For me , NEMESIS just caught up with you. You left someone that loves you,someone who sacrifised his time ,money and heart jsut for you to throw his love back at him. Now you are paying for what you did !
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by Busybody2(f): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2010
Why are people advocating you go back to your deadbeat no-hoper of a husband, he has told you he can never love you or love anyone else, like he loves his baby mama whom he should have married. This other lady even went on facebook with his family to disgrace you, you kept quiet, yet your hubby still blamed you for all of it.

Abeg cut your loss and move on, this new guy that has been around you for long is proof you can get another man, but before you embark on another relationship with this nice chap, tell him how you feel but tell him to give you breathing space to decide what to do as you would not want to date him on the rebound.

You don't owe that ingrate you call a husband jackshite, go down on your knees to beg ko undecided

By the way, how old is your baby and the other baby?
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by madlady(f): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^^ cool cool cool cool
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by namara: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2010
@ Busy_Body>

The husband is the one having his baby mama disrespected me and let her post ablums of her picture on his profile. the new guy i'm dating is the one telling me he cant be in love anymore. my baby is curently 14 months old. my husband still wants me back though.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by namara: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2010
@makajibbz. and madlady.

thank you for your understandings. you guy made good points
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 19, 2010
@poster
so, one will never ever love you and the other one, your husband, you have no respect for?!
i suggest you keep on moving with your life until you find a shoe that fits you. staying in an union where there is total lack of respect (especially from your part) is pointless.

its funny how, because of FB tagged album, you left your home and cheated on your husband. . . . . . .did that action solve any of the problem at hand?! and you have the audacity to even demand that your hubby does everything YOU want before you go back?! if you wanna go back to your husband then i suggest you get down on your knees and ask HIM to forgive you for the silly skank/wh0re act you pulled.

some of the posters on NL have their priorities backward, i swear!
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by Akinagirl(f): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2010
I am sorry but I guess I am the only one here that does not quite understand what the poster is trying to say? How many men are we talking about here? your husband? the one that has been chasing u? and now another one that will never love you? I am so sorry but I am completely confused.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by Okijajuju1(m): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2010
Akinagirl:

I am sorry but I guess I am the only one here that does not quite understand what the poster is trying to say? How many men are we talking about here? your husband? the one that has been chasing u? and now another one that will never love you? I am so sorry but I am completely confused.

That makes two of us!!!

It was good until the last bit.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by minotaur(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2010
Ah! Facebook! The problems you have caused! Different perspectives here. Though i don't fully understand the story, I think you should stick with the guy that has always shown you some love. Dunno about your husband and his other girl. But I.ve discovered that men, especially in US, tend to act crazy sometimes. undecided
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2010
is this the story
1.you have a hubby that his GF and himself seem to be disrespecting you on FB and your hubby is disrespecting you by taking her side and he also has a baby with her.
2.You have this guy you cheated with when you were pregnant cos your hubby was maltreating you and this guy cant love nobody else but you?or is it someother woman he still loves.
anyway this is what i got from your story.Its hard to criticize here but i believe you did wrong cheating on your hubby that is a failure on your path.Your hubby has also failed you bigtime too, he refused to protect you and be by your side when you needed him while cheating as well as fathering a baby outside.both of you have been selfish and have failed to put the marriage before your personal needs at this stage i believe you should both head for counseling and forget about the other guy focus on your marriage and creating a stable home for your kid there are still going to be some rocky situations ahead in your marriage. remember you are married and respect your marital vows.Marriage is not easiest of rships to work out but remember you made vows to make it work so do that and keep in mind your marriage is going to need a lot of forgiveness esp on your part.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2010
You are just a confused woman!

I think you should be thinking about your baby right now, cos you are obviously incapable of handling men! undecided
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by Onchedu(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2010
Moral of this story: don't get it twisted. If Ur not with them avoid communication with them especially if U ever were close to them. Hanging onto an ex has a nasty way of coming to hunt, esp when what U have in the present is passing thru rough times.

Babe, U are confused and have allowed Ur life get tossed here and there in confusion. Get a grip already. Forget the men if necessary and lve for Ur God and Ur baby.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by seun0622(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2010
@ poster

This situation you found yourself was caused by you and you alone, With the discription of this guy you gave to us, he was all through totally in love with you but you never had a heart for him.For crying out loud, Why would most ladies always take for granted those that sincerely care for them and love them whole heartedly while they give their all to those guys who care less about them?.
I m very sorry to say, this kind of guy deserves someone more appreciative than you.
The isssue of continuing to date him is a NO NO because you are only seperated from your husband and not divorced, the consequences of having an extra marital affair might be grave. It might just be too late to start having any feelings for this guy.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by Ak4ril(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
seun0622:

@ poster

This situation you found yourself was caused by you and you alone, With the discription of this guy you gave to us, he was all through totally in love with you but you never had a heart for him.For crying out loud, Why would most ladies always take for granted those that sincerely care for them and love them whole heartedly while they give their all to those guys who care less about them?.
I m very sorry to say, this kind of guy deserves someone more appreciative than you.
The isssue of continuing to date him is a NO NO because you are only seperated from your husband and not divorced, the consequences of having an extra marital affair might be grave. It might just be too late to start having any feelings for this guy.

GBAM! you spoke my mind.

@ poster, 4get about that other guy, its too late, you've lost your chance then. Just find a way of rebuilding your marriage & focus on it big time, you got nothing more.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by blacksta(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2010
losers thread. what a shame --make i run fast
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by dbigrod(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
[size=15pt]
namara:

@ Busy_Body>

The husband is the one having his baby mama disrespected me and let her post ablums of her picture on his profile. the new guy i'm dating is the one telling me he cant be in love anymore. my baby is curently 14 months old. my husband still wants me back though.

why should he?
[/size]
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2010
men women!!!!

what do u folks want? a guy spends his time, money, resources on u and treats u right, and u claim u dont luv him? u decided to get pregnant for some other dude now u realize oh he was better, i think i luv him?

wow i am amazed at ur judgement.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are They? / Hairy Chest Vs Gorimapa Chest / Turning A Friendship Into Romance/relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.