Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,906 members, 7,889,996 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

Actress Faithia Williams Speak On Her Encounter With A Man Who Wants To Date Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Faithia Williams Speak On Her Encounter With A Man Who Wants To Date Her (211 Views)

Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her / Faithia Williams Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Urges Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Faithia Williams: Why My Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Faithia Williams Speak On Her Encounter With A Man Who Wants To Date Her by osasu404: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Popular Nollywood Actress, Faithia Williams has revealed her encounter with a young man she met in the U.S, who wants to date her.

She said, despite telling the young man that her second child is on his way to the university, and that
she is in a relationship (who could that be), he was still adamant that he wants to date her.
See what she wrote on her Instagram page below;

I met one young man who is around 30 years here in US. He asked for my name and number. He asked I show him my IG page. He wants a relationship.

I told him, my second child is on his way to university already and I have a man already. He said I lied with my age. I collected his number and insist that I won’t give......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/actress-faithia-williams-speaks-on-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Burn Those Fats Now! / Twitter Reacts As Buhari Calls Ganduje A Responsible Man / January 19th Announced As Date For Debate Between Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.