Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,427 members, 7,920,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Soon Can I Get Pregnant Again? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Soon Can I Get Pregnant Again? (573 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Soon Can I Get Pregnant Again? by Chigozie1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Myths about postpartum fertility are widespread. From rumors that it is impossible to get pregnant while breastfeeding to beliefs that the body will not get pregnant until it is "ready," it can be hard to get the facts.

In this article, you will learn more about how soon a woman can get pregnant after having a baby, as well as how long to wait, and the possible risks of pregnancies that are too close together.

We answer the following questions

Ovulation and the first postpartum period?

Can you get pregnant while breastfeeding?

How long to wait to try for another pregnancy

https://nextyearlife.com/pregnancy-after-pregnancy-2/

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of Joy As Nigerian Army Officer Celebrates The Birth Of His Twins After 12 / Raining Season Is Here, Get Your Bottle Umbrella / Adie Comfort Ebeyin: Missing Person Alert!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.