Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom (16854 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / Don’t Go To Canada – Kick APC Out If You Are Dissatisfied – Fayemi To Youths / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
so why una vote am in?
tonex360:
Say no to certificateless President, duara is calling... Sai Bai.. Bai......
Re: I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom by Splashme: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Maket:
Only confidence will not help oh.
Better go and do your political mathematics very well.

BUHARI keep disgracing us with this certificate matter but ATIKU (under the umbrella) with his people planning to take over and take us back to the era of awarding pseudo project while waiting for another government to implement the real ones for them to claim the glory is NOT AN ALTERNATIVE FOR NIGERIA.

I LOVE OBI. PETER.
Re: I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom by igwefivestar(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Like I said nothing. The only one he built is under lock and key. And I'm sure before they locked it up they never made any profit self. All of them are very useless. If only you know how far we could have done of these governors utilize up to 70% of the money they get. They ain't even spending up to 20% of what they are getting and see the few things they are able to do. All of them are rogues and not fit for offices.
u are right.
Re: I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom by tonex360: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Aurielfinizu:
so why una vote am in?
Even if my eye close I no go even make mistake shift hand vote for bubu for any election.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
even blind person no fit vote

tonex360:
Even if my eye close I no go even make mistake shift hand vote for bubu for any election.
Re: I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom by tonex360: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Aurielfinizu:
even blind person no fit vote

hahaha.. Abi o
Re: I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom by akpanakwaibom: 2:48am On Oct 28, 2018
New secretariat annex

Re: I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom by unyimecc(f): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
gameboyo:

Act of ignorance. Na only u get retired primary school teacher as parent. Since 2003,akwa ibom hasn't been paying gratituities not untill Udom came in and started paying backlog of such money and you're here ranting noonsense
. GAMEBOYO!!! your name says it all... e pain you that udom Emmanuel will take his nonsense back home come 2019... arguing with you is like arguing with a goat because you have sold your conscience to the devil...
Re: I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom by gameboyo: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
unyimecc:
. GAMEBOYO!!! your name says it all... e pain you that udom Emmanuel will take his nonsense back home come 2019... arguing with you is like arguing with a goat because you have sold your conscience to the devil...

See this waste products referring to another as a goat.
I'm sure you aint an akwa ibomite, im so certain. Either u were adopted or you're a result of child abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari / Rumble In APC As Zonal Chairmen Move Against Oyegun / Governor El-Rufai Hosts Seriake Dickson (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.