Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,750 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:56 AM

Please I Need an Advice On What Business I Can Do With 200 Thousand. Thanks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need an Advice On What Business I Can Do With 200 Thousand. Thanks (529 Views)

Business I Can Start With #200k / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Business Worth Over 200 Thousand Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need an Advice On What Business I Can Do With 200 Thousand. Thanks by Ekunsgreat: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please I need an advice on what type of business I can do with 200 thousand
Re: Please I Need an Advice On What Business I Can Do With 200 Thousand. Thanks by paulocare: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
start computer business center it pays I start with 200k also and am making my money now just look for a good location that you know they lack the business centre
Re: Please I Need an Advice On What Business I Can Do With 200 Thousand. Thanks by Grupo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
For you to be asking this question means that business is not in your gene. My advise to you is to not start any business with the money. Else, you will lose it.

For someone like you who is not business savvy, use half of the money to acquire a high paying digital skill and use the remaining to set up an outfit for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need an Advice On What Business I Can Do With 200 Thousand. Thanks by moneyadulttube: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
check my signature for a business idea
Re: Please I Need an Advice On What Business I Can Do With 200 Thousand. Thanks by Ekunsgreat: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
thanks all.. the money is just with me dont know the type if business I can start with it.. I was thinking of buying motocyle
Re: Please I Need an Advice On What Business I Can Do With 200 Thousand. Thanks by tripplephi: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
KEEP THE MONEY TILL 2019..... don't do anything with it now... YOU CLEARLY NEED TO STUDY AND FIND A MENTOR

MINI-IMPORTATION
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING
AGRICULTURE

these are 3 major businesses that will THRIVE in 2019.

find mentors in them and be the best student till you earn. its takes less than a month to earn over 300% in the first two I listed. there are free training threads on nairaland on them... so find them and learn then find a mentor to put you through. GOODLUCK

Ekunsgreat:
thanks all.. the money is just with me dont know the type if business I can start with it.. I was thinking of buying motocyle
Re: Please I Need an Advice On What Business I Can Do With 200 Thousand. Thanks by CharlesJok3r: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Grupo:
For you to be asking this question means that business is not in your gene. My advise to you is to not start any business with the money. Else, you will lose it.

For someone like you who is not business savvy, use half of the money to acquire a high paying digital skill and use the remaining to set up an outfit for yourself.

You are on point

1 Like

Re: Please I Need an Advice On What Business I Can Do With 200 Thousand. Thanks by CharlesJok3r: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Grupo:

You are very on point.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honest Answers Need! Please Come In An Help. Thanks! / Clickbank Afiliate Secrets.. Make 100s Of $$$$ Monthly Or Weekly / I Need An Investor Quickly...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.