Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year (697 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / The Wire VS Prison Break Which Is The Most Entertaining? / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by Maximip(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2010
Kick-Ass

Just wanted to get if off my chest
Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 19, 2010
Maximip:

Kick-backside
Just wanted to get if off my chest

i think you meant K I C K   A S S
NL spambot strikes again!

as for me, i havent watched it yet because the trailer made me think it was a very dull movie. might give it a try someday.
Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by shilling(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2010
I heard it was pretty good . . . didn't go see it though!
Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by obinna5000(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
All the movies I've been watching this year has not been impressive. They have just been OK or average.
"KickAss" wasn't so fantastic to me.
Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by nana(f): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
I think "KickAss" was just there.
Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by Maximip(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i think you meant K I C K   A S S
NL spambot strikes again!

as for me, i havent watched it yet because the trailer made me think it was a very dull movie. might give it a try someday.
Yeah, thanks for the correction. You should see it. It's like a comedy/action movie

obinna5000:

All the movies I've been watching this year has not been impressive. They have just been OK or average.
"KickAss" wasn't so fantastic to me.

Just maybe you've seen too many movies so you're now hard to impress. Maybe watch nollywood
movies for a month, then try it again.

nana:

I think "KickAss" was just there.

Hmmm. You should probably recommend me a movie.
Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by ijawgirl: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by obinna5000(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
@Maximip
I won't be surprised if some one mentions "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: the Lightning Thief" or "Furry Vengeance" as his/her most entertaining film of the year. grin

The topic is just a matter of opinion.
Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by buttercop(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
for me it was "death at the funeral". it was hilariously entertaining.
Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by ijawgirl: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia

Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by obinna5000(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
ijaw_girl:

Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia
Prince of persia

@ijaw girl
Na so you like this film reach. cheesy
Re: The Most Entertaining Movie I've Watched All Year by paulkk(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2010
for me Avatar movie is very entertaining

(1) (Reply)

What/who Is Your Best Comedy/comedian / Where Can I Get The Frequency? / Local Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.