Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,211 members, 7,928,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services - www.patrickokunima.com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services - www.patrickokunima.com (2725 Views)

Professional Cv/resume??? / Get A Professional Linkedin/CV Service / Professional CV Writing Services: CV/Cover Letter and Linkedln Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services - www.patrickokunima.com by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Hello,

Patrick Okunima is my name. I am the CEO of Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services (Nigeria's Best CV Writers). I'm a professional CV writer with over 12 years experience and the Founder of CV Wizards (The first Nigerian firm to be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as a CV, Resume and Cover Letter writing service).

Till date, I have helped more than 3,000 of my clients land interviews with high paying companies, including banks, consulting firms, oil and gas and telecommunications companies.

I know a lot of people will say your CV does not matter if you have the right connections, but they err. That can only be true for government jobs. Companies that are not owned by the government still leave a lot of room for merit and the only way you can prove that you're qualified for a job is through your CV.

For a very small token, I can help re-write their CV to make a powerful first impression and get employers attention. I have attached a screen shot of a review from one of my old clients to give you an idea of what I can do.

Visit www.patrickokunima.com to learn more about me and how I can help you land your dream job.

If you're having difficulties accessing the site, please call 08104502652 or send an email to: info@patrickokunima.com

Your professionally-written CV and cover letter will be delivered to your email within 24 hours.

Regards!

Patrick Okunima (Professional CV Writer)

Re: Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services - www.patrickokunima.com by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Here's another testimonial from a client of mine, a Nairalander who got an interview for a Customer Service role with an Oil & Gas company.

If you have been submitting your CV for jobs you're qualified for and not getting any feedback from the employer, chances are your CV does not highlight your skills, qualifications and experience.

I and my team can change your narrative from few interviews or no interviews at all to multiple interviews. Your only problem will be, which interview should I attend and which should I not attend - I think that's a good problem.

More than 3000 job seekers have used my CV writing services to secure interviews with their dream companies, and you too can do the same.

What are you still waiting for?

Visit www.patrickokunima.com to place your order now!

You can also reach me directly on phone: 08104502652,

Or you can send me a mail: info@patrickokunima.com

Remember, you've got only one chance to impress an employer with your CV. Do not ruin the opportunity. Let me help you.

Re: Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services - www.patrickokunima.com by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:02am On Nov 03, 2018
Why You Should Get Your CV Professionally Written By Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services: Top 10 Reasons

In this highly competitive market with thousands of people chasing the few available jobs, Employers have become very busy. So many CVs land on their desks that they have to skim read to shortlist the best. Hence, a well-written cover letter + a professional CV become indispensable tools in helping you stand out from the crowd to grab their attention.

Here are 10 top reasons (and there are many more) why hiring us to write your CV will be well worth the investment and will give you that competitive advantage:

1. Appearance Matter: Landing a job is 70% presentation and 30% actual skills and abilities. In fact, the candidate who gets the job is not always the most qualified; rather, the candidate with the best presentation gets hired. You could be the most qualified person for a job, but if your CV fails to present your skills, qualification and experience to the needs and expectations of the employer, it will be rejected. Your CV should have a polished and professional appearance. It should be free from errors and clearly show-case your most important and compelling information. We know what recruiters impression of a good CV is. We’ll help you stand out from the crowd by ensuring that your CV looks professional.

2. An Objective Perspective: Most people find it difficult, if not impossible to take an objective look at their education and career. You hear them ask questions like, What do I include? What do I leave out? What do I emphasize? Having experienced career professionals like us look at your work history will enable you to trim the excess while adding in what matters most to prospective employers.

3. Identifying Your Values: Quite often, we underestimate what we have done in our jobs. We think that everyone does that – no big deal. Our professional CV writers will solicit the necessary details of your career in order to craft an accomplished/ result-oriented document that demonstrates your past and future values to an organization.

4. Doing It Yourself Will Do You More Harm Than Good: Just as most of us shouldn’t be our own doctor or lawyer, we shouldn’t write our own CV. No one expects you to be an expert at something you do once every two to five years or more. There’s no way you can have the skills and knowledge to create the best CV. Some things are best left to professionals who do it every day.

5. Save Yourself Time: We frequently hear from job seekers who spent weeks and even months fine tuning their CV. Instead of delaying the start of your job search and the start of a new job, hire a pro to help you in preparing the best CV in a reasonable time frame. So that you can focus your time on applying for jobs and stop worrying about your CV. With us, you are 100% certain that your CV will be delivered within 24 hours.

6. Have The Inside Track: As professional CV writers and career experts, we know what recruiters and hiring managers want in a CV, so we tailor your CV to the exact format, style and content they prefer.

7. Time Change: Just because you’ve always done it that way doesn’t mean your old CV style will still work. As professional CV writers, through certifications, professional affiliation, research and ongoing training, we keep up-to-date with latest techniques hiring managers use in screening applicants for interviews.

8. Save Money: Let’s face it, the job search process can be quite expensive coupled with the lost income from unemployment. Hiring us to write your CV may seem like more money going out of your pocket; however, this is definitely a worthwhile investment. We hear almost on a daily basis from clients who have found jobs that were professionally and financially rewarding. If you compare the salary lost from a prolonged job search with the cost of a professional CV that will expedite the process, you will find yourself financially ahead.

9. Keywords: Our team of expert CV writers use strong and powerful words and industry-targeted phrases when communicating your skills and accomplishments. Many people fail to understand that there are specific keywords recruiters lookout for when scanning through CVs to determine whether or not an applicant is qualified for the job opening. If you don’t get the words right, it’s automatic disqualification.

10. A Great CV: We are very good at what we do. We know how to write, we are excellent wordsmiths, we are wizards at word processing, and our CVs get results. This is our business, we do it extremely well, and we have thousands of satisfied customers to support that claim. You can check the testimonials on our website for proof.

At Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services, creating professional CVs is our specialty. Over the years, we’ve succeeded in helping over 3000 professionals, including fresh graduates and experienced hires secure high paying jobs with multinationals, Consulting firms, Banks, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas companies by equipping them with high-impact, job winning CVs.

It doesn’t matter the position you’re applying for, Graduate Trainee, Front Desk Officer, Business Development Officer, Accountant, Sales Representative, General Manager, name it? Our team of expert CV writers know how to package your qualification, skills and experience in such a way that a recruiter/ employer sees you as the best candidate for the job.

You’ve got less than 10 seconds to impress the recruiter with your CV or it lands in the dustbin. Don’t ruin the opportunity. Let us help you make a powerful first impression.

Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services (Nigeria’s Best CV Writers)

Phone: 0810-450-2652, 0908-288-8182
Email: info@patrickokunima.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Farm Land For Lease/sale In Ifo .ogun State.30k lease 1 arcer. / DATA And AIRTIME For All / Nddc Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.