Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,802 members, 7,972,871 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Woman, My Everything - Final Episode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Final Episode (377 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Final Episode by Jameskyrian(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Final Episode*

���������‍♀�‍♀�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Finally... The punishment is served.....

The nurses around quickly ran to Amelia’s side… She was unconscious. They quickly got a stretcher and wheeled her into the very same ward where Brenda was admitted.

She was placed on a bed next to Brenda. Of course, Dave and Brenda saw her. One would think they would have gloated and torn her apart but they didn’t. Despite the fact that Amelia was never good to them, they appeared to be very concerned about whatever had happened to her. Dave was asked to wait outside as they attended to Amelia.

The impact of the fall on Amelia was worse than the doctors had imagined. She began to convulse and someone sent for Dr. Sam. He rushed into the intensive care unit where Amelia was. The flexible metal spoon that had been shoved in between her teeth by the nurses was giving way as the medical team shuffled around to attend to her. They didn’t notice when she breathed her last.

They tried to revive her but Amelia was dead.
Dr. Sam’s head spun. How was it that within the space of one hour the lady who kissed him and promised him an eventful night fell slightly and died? He was shocked.

Meanwhile in Brenda’s ward, the nurse had administered her follow-up dosage of injection ordered by Dr. sam before he found himself in the ICU attending to Amelia whose body was now ice cold. Brenda too was in trouble. one of the injections already administered to her was the dosage meant to paralyze her.......

Continue reading on the link below....

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/27/my-woman-my-everything-final-episode/
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Final Episode by Ann2012(f): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Happiness at last

Well done OP

(1) (Reply)

For Those Writers Who Think Of Quitting By John Chizoba Vincent / PERSPECTIVE: How Will You Know How I Think When You Don't Think The Way I Do? / Touching Poem Titled "A Dear Friend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.