Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,674 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? (723 Views)

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by fyneboi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2010
Is your relationship troubling you? What's your issue with your partner?

Let Nairalanders  delebrate on it if the relationship is worth it or if it's time to move on?
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by papa190(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2010
personally speakin i hate my GF's best friend

Cos she feels she is all in all and its really affectin my GF's attitude at-times

I have talked about it and yet she (My Gf) isnt willing to reason wif me

so i have decided 2 play the watching game till experience would teach her what ive been warning her about~

am i doin the rite thing,

besides therz is gurl here on nland thats makin me go gaga-do u tink its worth it
~ ([size=4pt]her name is pweety4me[/size])
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by fyneboi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2010
papa190:

personally speakin i hate my GF's best friend

Cos she feels she is all in all and its really affectin my GF's attitude at-times

I have talked about it and yet she (My Gf) isnt willing to reason wif me

so i have decided 2 play the watching game till experience would teach her what ive been warning her about~

am i doin the rite thing,

besides therz is gurl here on nland thats makin me go gaga-do u tink its worth it
~ ([size=4pt]her name is pweety4me[/size])

I have some questions for you before making any comment

Can you eleborate on what you mean by the watching game?
How is your girlfriend acting towards you recently?
Is she disrespecting you or looking down on you?
How old is she and her best friend?
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by papa190(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2010
watching game--as in watching her before i make any next moves~

she's acting the same but i just dont buy the issue of she rollin wit her Friend cos that her friend
disrespects her BF and treats him like trash,
she do not act that way twads me but i dont still buy the idea from her besides her friend is a stark well known liar
which she has even confirmed on numerous occasions
she is not disrespectin me or looking down on me on any occasion
about the age wise stuff, she's 21 while her friend is like 22 or 23 or smtin~
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by fyneboi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2010
At 1212,

First of all, I think it was wrong to have slept with  him making him cheat on his girlfriend and the mother of his child because for them to be living with each other, it's obvious they have decided to settle down with each other raise the child.

It seem you still want him back in your life, I know how painful it is to have dated somebody you love so much for
7 years and nothing came out of it, but he seem to have longed moved on. You are not doing him nor yourself any good
for wanting to iron thing out. It's not worth it. He is just going to keep having sex with you without the intention of getting back with you because he is living with the mother of his child. Try to socialize more, you will find a guy that will love you. Whatever that broke you guys up,
learn from it and move on.

My question is

Why do you feel the need to iron thing out with him?
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by 1212: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2010
i guess nobody likes to have enemies for unjustified reasons thats why i wanted to iron things out with him. I guess i made a big mistake sleeping with him i don't even want to get back with him i was just thinking that it would be nice if we could both be over the past and have positive feelings towards one another rather than the negativity
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by fyneboi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2010
At papa190,

You know, you can't have your girlfriend choose with you and her bestfriend, that is not fair to her. If you really love her,
don't just break up with her because of her best friend. Like you said, she not not disrespecting you nor looking down on you
Try to spend more time with her, because the more time you spend with her, the less time she has for her bestfriend. They
probably have been best friend before you met her. Try not to confront her or quarrel her about it, just reason with her
and talk to her maturely like you really want the relationship to workout. If she really love you, she will
listen to you. Try not to make the mistake of giving her optima altimatum. Make her be conscious of the fact that her bestfriend
could get in her trouble and that she should be careful.
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by fyneboi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2010
At 1212,

If you guys have negative feeling towards each other, how come you guys have visited each other on few occasion,
which means the visit must have been arranged, not only that, you guys even got to the point of even sleeping together.
If you really want to iron things out, i will advice you guys meet at a public place to talk things out once and try to avoid
meeting with him in private since you said you don't have the intentions of getting back with you because one thing will
always lead to the other which might hurt you.
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by papa190(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2010
fyneboi:

At papa190,

You know, you can't have your girlfriend choose with you and her bestfriend, that is not fair to her. If you really love her,
don't just break up with her because of her best friend. Like you said, she not not disrespecting you nor looking down on you
Try to spend more time with her, because the more time you spend with her, the less time she has for her bestfriend. They
probably have been best friend before you met her. Try not to confront her or quarrel her about it, just reason with her
and talk to her maturely like you really want the relationship to workout. If she really love you, she will
listen to you. Try not to make the mistake of giving her optimum. Make her be conscious of the fact that her bestfriend
could get in her trouble and that she should be careful.
its ok, we are 6hrs apart from each other,
cos we are doin various tins @ the particular tyme
we see like 1ce in a month or so, but is regularly in touch more than times daily~
I guess thts wher the issue of this closeness came in wit this her new fond friend~
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by 1212: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2010
i think the negative feeling is more from his side because i think he is mad at me and himself for loving me. When we were together he use to be paranoid that i would break his heart and he begged me not to. So when we broke up he was obviously heartbroken and i don't think he has forgiven me.

The visits are not arranged just as a result of the fact that we live very close to eachother although i now make myself scarce. The meeting at a public place was what i was thinking about i just wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not but now that you said its an option perhaps i will consider that. I don't know how to go about it though should i call him? i could text or facebook him too but not sure how much access his girl has to them and i don't want her getting the wrong idea
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by pweetychic: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2010
a friend needs adv

My partner is such an a** hole, a selfcentered guy, so greedy but loves awoof, he barely calls nor text, he wasn't like that b4 though, i just noticed his sudden change, i asked him but he said i've not done anythg wrong and he refused to tell me wot made him changed. He only expresses his love during chat or wheneva i call to say hi. I complained bitterly still he doesn't change. I'm letting go nways, i've just deleted him from my memory and promised masef never to hv anythg to do wit him again. It wasn't easy at first, but now i'm getting over him and i'm so free like a bird. He doesn't deserve my luv, i loved him so much though but he has quenched the feelings by his nonchallant attitude.  Justice finebobo, hv i done the right thg?
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by xxcarolxx(f): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2010
pweetychic:

a friend needs adv

My partner is such an a** hole, a selfcentered guy, so greedy but loves awoof, he barely calls nor text, he wasn't like that b4 though, i just noticed his sudden change, i asked him but he said i've not done anythg wrong and he refused to tell me wot made him changed. He only expresses his love during chat or wheneva i call to say hi. I complained bitterly still he doesn't change. I'm letting go nways, i've just deleted him from my memory and promised masef never to hv anythg to do wit him again. It wasn't easy at first, but now i'm getting over him and i'm so free like a bird. He doesn't deserve my luv, i loved him so much though but he has quenched the feelings by his nonchallant attitude.  Justice finebobo, hv i done the right thg?

I spent 6yrs with a guy like this, his attitude changed the reason for his change he was cheating, I decided to let go it was the best thing i ever done, it wasnt easy but i done it. Now i'm seeing someone else and the difference its unreal this new guy is like a breathe of fresh air. Now that im dating him my ex is doing every thing he can to get me back. He had it he lost it. There is no going back for me.
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by papa190(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2010
pweetychic:

a friend needs adv

then gimme a chance 2 show u what ive got for u in stock~ grin
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by Tinksh(f): 3:58am On Jul 19, 2010
My bf was supposed to move here to be with me but chose to go to the other side of the world to finish study and asked me to wait for him. That he is doing this for us. Where he was before he could visit me and i would visit him regularly but now he is too far away so no visits. Less sms than before, less chat than before and no calls at all since he moved. When i crack it and decide its not worth it he says i am pressuring him. Huh?? Pressure?? Ive asked him why he is slack with contact and he says he has no answer for me.

How is that a relationship?? My friends all tell me i am crazy to hold on but i just dont know. I love him to bits and we where planning on getting married. But i dont know anymore. I believe if you love someone you would want to contact them often to keep the realtionship going. I desperately need some advice please!!
Re: Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner? by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 19, 2010

(1) (Reply)

He Asked 2 Women / To Ladies Alone: Can You Marry Someone That Is Lower To You In Education? / Go For Follicle Stimulating Hormone (fsh) Testing While Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.