Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

How Diamond Bank Duped Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Diamond Bank Duped Me. (405 Views)

Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Diamond Bank Duped Me. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Before you decide to do any online transaction with diamond bank think again. They are the worst bank outside the counter by far.

So Last Last Friday, eight days ago, I tried paying online for some goods I ordered, diamond bank debited me without effecting the transaction. I have almost spent 1k airtime calling them and going their branch to to reverse the debit to no avail. They agreed the money is with them and promised a refund before seven days. This is the day eight already. The amount in question is 69,300 naira. They have gradually started giving me a cold shoulder. A sign they want to eat my money.

This is a fraud alert. Before you do any online transaction with diamond bank think again!
Re: How Diamond Bank Duped Me. by Seconsol92(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Complain to the relevant authority

FOR CHEAP MTN DATA SEE MY SIGNATURE
Re: How Diamond Bank Duped Me. by piippa(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
My Guy call them again. The online agents are more effective depending on how you talk with them. You can chat with them as well. But brother I would advice you always use MasterCard for such transactions. Zenith or Eco MasterCards will do you good.
Re: How Diamond Bank Duped Me. by amerlino(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
notify @segalink and @officialCBNon twitter
Re: How Diamond Bank Duped Me. by amerlino(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
notify @segalink and @officialCBN on twitter

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Cuts Her Husband’s joystick Over Infidelity . / We Make More Money Than Men In Suit - Keke-napep Driver / Panic As Terrorist Group Reportedly Storm Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.