Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,145 members, 7,939,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate (695 Views)

2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment / Apply For NDLEA 2023 Recruitment With SSCE, HND And Bsc Certificate / Do I Really Need A Bsc Certificate In Order To Apply For DSS Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate by herveze: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Happy weekend all nairalanders, please I need your help urgently, I want to know when University of Ibadan issue certificate to her students, I collected my statement of result this year August and I am lucky to be in final stage of the interview of the biggest bank in this country but when I get to the man interview me,he said I did good in the interview but if I want to work in the bank,I have to present my original certificate before the end of this month and my convocation is November this year,please I want to ask if I can be able to get it this coming week or I should forfeit the job. Thanks
Re: Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate by dedons: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Who told you that Polaris bank is the biggest bank in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate by iyarainbow: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
After convocation in November

1 Like

Re: Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate by Edondo2018: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Poster contact me on watsapp let's talk and share mind. I was once in your shoes so I know Wat you are facing
Re: Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate by laivwire(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
your statement of result should suffice for now. You should also work on your clearance so the collection of certificate won't be delayed.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Graduates At Transsion Holdings Company / Job Invite / Latest Vacancies At Diamond Bank PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.