Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,507 members, 7,971,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:04 PM

Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano (22881 Views)

EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by delishpot: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2018
rossychik:
is that why the father is pursing his roommate up and down, he should free his roommate who took him in when other people rejected him. That is why it is difficult to be good to ones neighbor, u never can tell when they can put u in touble

Did the room mate run away after the death? If that was your son will you just leave the room mate to vanish?
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by rossychik(f): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=delishpot post=72473780]

Did the room mate run away after the death? If that was your son will you just leave the room mate to vanish? [/quote
l am not happy this happened to the boy in question but the way the man is going about it is totally wrong. He wants to frame his roommate so that normal burial rite will be done for the deceased bcoz in Igbo society he should not be mourned because he took his own life.
I know this story very well so no body should just quote me. besides it was this same roommate who alerted the police he squatted him helped in feeding him now the man wants to pay back like this. The thing is there is so much the man hid from the press,it is not my duty to that it's the police
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by obytex(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Did he finished from DMGS. I thought he was In UNN.
[quote author=rossychik post=72489712][/quote]
Re: Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano by delishpot: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=rossychik post=72489712][/quote]

I get it now. But still the room mate should help the family find closure where necessary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu / Cameroonian Refugee In Cross River Sells Her Baby For N70k (photos) / Police Arrest Six For Pasting Sowore’s Posters At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.