Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,790 members, 7,969,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? (3211 Views)

Red Dead Redemption 2 Full Story Explained: A Quick Diary Of The Masterpiece / Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
liquidsnake:

This old fool ain't got the money to buy the game. He is here mouthing off about what he hasn't experienced yet. There is a reason why you have different genre of games. If one isn't your type go buy and play your type of game, and stop spoiling the fun for others. It's just a game.

Listen kid. I didn't give birth to you. We all know who to blame for that, so whatever it is you're going through lil' goof, you know who to run to.

I will break your soul, you pesky buzzard
It's just a post, skank. So, Put your d!ck in your mouth and take my name out it

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by Zaimokuza(m): 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
LucemFerre:

Listen kid. I didn't give birth to you. We all know who to blame for that, so whatever it is you're going through lil' goof, you know who to run to.

It's just a post, skank. So, Put your d!ck in your mouth and take my name out it

Jeezzz... Must you reply? Will anyone give you an award for typing last? It's like konji is doing you

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 4:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Zaimokuza:

Jeezzz... Must you reply? Will anyone give you an award for typing last? It's like konji is doing you

No be so. I thought not to but, these little 13-year-old bastards wanna just say sh!t because they have access to Internet at a premature age. It's no contest, far from that. It's just placement.

But yea, Konji wan kill me also
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by liquidsnake: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
LucemFerre:

I see i have touched one of your sore spots. If you dont want criticism dont post stupid opinions on public forums. There was no need to degrade yourself further by posting trash.
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
liquidsnake:

I see i have touched one of your sore spots. If you dont want criticism dont post stupid opinions on public forums. There was no need to degrade yourself further by posting trash.

Nah nah, lil' dude you are too petty to annoy me. You're just a random idiot on the Internet. I've seen a lot like you to give a fvck
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by liquidsnake: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
LucemFerre:

Nah nah, lil' dude you are too petty to annoy me. You're just a random idiot on the Internet. I've seen a lot like you to give a fvck

The fact that you keep using shitty words indicate you ain't that bright. Maybe you feel using them would make you look tough and cool. No amigo. More like a numskull.
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by crafteck(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
liquidsnake:

The fact that you keep using shitty words indicate you ain't that bright. Maybe you feel using them would make you look tough and cool. No amigo. More like a numskull.

Uncle, u r bright and can afford games.. Kudos.. Pls lucem.. Move on... Waiting for more threads to read... In case devil wan push someone.. Pls taunt me... Im in d mood..

2 Likes

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by crafteck(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2018
Gm house.. Pls is there a reason why forums like this where ideas and intelligence should be shared quickly degenerate into words bashing arena of immature insults hauling.. Lets respect each other's ideas, theres always something to learn from each other 5 minutes idea sharing with a guy in ikd who I went to buy puppy from changed into an idea that brings in millions per month and I had to throw away my cv, pls lets drop smart~ass attitude and learn from each other

3 Likes

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
crafteck:

Uncle, u r bright and can afford games.. Kudos.. Pls lucem.. Move on... Waiting for more threads to read... In case devil wan push someone.. Pls taunt me... Im in d mood..

Hehehe... Copy that!
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by cao(f): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
LucemFerre:
1. I hate old guns
2. I hate slow reloads
3. I hate horses
4. I hate the wild west setting/costumes etc.
5. I hate revolvers
6. I hate old settings

But everyone on the Internet seem to be crazy about the damn game that I wouldn't play even if it was given to me free with additional PS4 controller.
You're not the only one. I really don't care for RDR2. Just not my cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yayyyy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria / God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 / Evolution Of Messi On FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.