Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,263 members, 7,934,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:38 PM

Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage (678 Views)

Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen / Adeyanju Deji And Charly Boy Visit Ooni Of Ife / Unknown Hoodlums Throws Teargas Inside Ooni Palace As Sowore Visit Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage by praizblog: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, Nigeria was in Ile-Ife on Friday to congratulate the Ooni of Ife, Arole Oduduwa, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II and his queen, Olori Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi(Yeyeluwa) on their wedding which took place recently.

Describing Ooni Ogunwusi who is a Co-Chairman of National Council Of Traditional Rulers Of Nigeria his father and long time friend, Governor Obianor called Ile-Ife as the spiritual home of the Yorubas where everyone came from. "Your Majesty, I was far away in America when you got married last week. As a son and long time friend of yours, I consider it necessary to come and congratulate you and your beautiful Yeyeluwa because you have always shown love to me, to my wife to our government, to the people of Anambra state and Igboland in general. My wife and I are so proud to be associated with you as the king of this town Ile-Ife which is the spiritual home of the Yorubas where everyone came from". Governor Obiano said. "Kabiyesi, I pray for your long life on this sacred throne of Oduduwa, I wish you and your wife yeyeluwa good health and God Almighty will bless your marriage with good children".
He added.

Responding, the Arole Oduduwa thanked Governor Obiano for the visit, describing him as a long time friend who has always shown love and respect to the throne of Oduduwa and the overall traditional institution in Nigeria "Your Excellency, on behalf of Yeluwa and I and on behalf of the people of Ife Kingdom, I
welcome you to your home, this is the throne of Oduduwa, father of over 500m people worldwide.

We have come a long way together, you are my long time friend even when we had nothing and when we didnt know God had prepared exhalted posititons for both of us in this country. You have also made me so proud of you as one of the very best governors this country has ever produced.

You have been working asiduosly in the service of your people and that is why you are well loved by the people of Anambra and Igbo nation as a whole". Ooni said.

News From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/gov-obiano-visit-ooni-of-ife-and-new-wife-wishes-them-a-successful-marriage/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage by praizblog: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2018

Re: Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Kudos to Obiano. He seems like a refined breed unlike the IPOB thugs that congregate NL and give igbos a bad name.

Igbos youths really need to be humble in order not to jeopardise the igbo cause in Nigeria.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage by Banmeallday: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Kudos to Obiano. He seems like a refined breed unlike the IPOB thugs that congregate NL and give igbos a bad name.

Igbos youths really need to be humble in order not to jeopardise the igbo cause in Nigeria.

Nonsense, is this what public officials should be using public funds to be doing? How many folks turned out to vote for him sef?

You folks never change and love the stupid Owambe life with no good hospitals....
Re: Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Banmeallday:

Nonsense, is this what public officials should be using public funds to be doing? How many folks turned out to vote for him sef?

You folks never change and love the stupid Owambe life with no good hospitals....

You just confirmed what I just said about rude IPOB/Igbo youths. I can't shout this afternoon afternoon as I am enjoying my weekend.

Re: Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage by yarimo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Banmeallday:

shaataap wallahi I wish I am closed to you while posting this stupid and silly comments in a public forum
Re: Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage by Banmeallday: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
yarimo:
shaataap wallahi I wish I am closed to you while posting this stupid and silly comments in a public forum

Wallahi my foot...Go and sleep
Re: Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage by Banmeallday: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You just confirmed what I just said about rude IPOB/Igbo youths. I can't shout this afternoon afternoon as I am enjoying my weekend.

You just confirmed that the world was correct in calling you and your “nation” a giant shythole. At least you are not Atikulating/Ejaculating yet, but want to stand with Buhari. Stand with him to do what....to order more diapers from London hospitals?

Please stop disgracing Black people and stop disgracing that woman who carried you in her womb for 10 months, even if you can prematurely abeg....

(1) (Reply)

As Ambode Leads Apc’s Assault Against PDP In Lagos / Remains Of The Missing General Being Carried By Officers Of The Nigerian Army / ‘islamists Extremists Killed 260 Christians, 100 Muslims In October’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.