Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

I'm Still Proud Of My Slim Body Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Beauty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Still Proud Of My Slim Body Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Beauty (1820 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Flaunts ‘girlfriend’, Days After Celebrating His Wife / Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Amazing Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still Proud Of My Slim Body Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Beauty by MrayNgozi(f): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: I'm Still Proud Of My Slim Body Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Beauty by fidel2(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Noted ma......if I hear

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Proud Of My Slim Body Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Beauty by izuch(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
And that's supposed to be our business how?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Proud Of My Slim Body Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Beauty by NOC1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
You have seen me that is not proud of my pot bellied stomach abi NWAMAIKPE that is not proud of is tooth pick.... tongue tongue If my mama soup no sweet whose own is sweet?

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Proud Of My Slim Body Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Beauty by MrayNgozi(f): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
NOC1:
You have seen me that is not proud of my pot bellied stomach abi NWAMAIKPE that is not proud of is tooth pick.... tongue tongue If my mama soup no sweet whose own is sweet?
Re: I'm Still Proud Of My Slim Body Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Beauty by IamPlato(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2018

Please If You Are to Mention beautiful People Never Mention This Lady.

She Is An Epitome to Gorillarism

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / “I Am Coming For Your Man And I Don’t Care” – Teni Warns Married Women / Cute Pictures Of Cee-C, As She Strike A Pose In Front Of Her Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.