Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,470 members, 7,888,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Doctufos Places Otem Above Yahweh And Allah : See This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctufos Places Otem Above Yahweh And Allah : See This (211 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Doctufos Places Otem Above Yahweh And Allah : See This by geoworldedu: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
I am a fan of the DOCTUFOS of Truth, a lover of Otem the great.
I came across this passage from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH

doctufos:
Otem Erectus 171:9
9. Otem of truth, he who has been robed with the knowledge of all good gods who make findings. By knowledge is he greater than Yahweh and Allah and all other gods of religion

This is serious!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gender Of Devil / Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. / You all need to read this!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.