Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,716 members, 7,965,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) (56526 Views)

Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Johnosas91: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
Just need Wizzy stew now and better rice to down this suya.
Well I no b cannibal sha.
Hmmmm?

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Mrsimplexvi: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
women and stupidity.... careless mother.. anyway hunger de for the land, women snatch husband's nowadays for a living... before I marry I will make money.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by MARKone(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.

What did you just type, God! Imagine if these were your future kids, you didn't feel the pains they went through before dying, and your saying "see suya". Guy make una dey reason small before una say something.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Born2Breed(f): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigerianiski:
If you obey the rules, you miss the fun... you will do same at the first opportunity!!!

Just the way you did and lost your entire family.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by SmartMugu: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
MrMakaveli20:
The guilt that will envelop her will last a lifetime.
That's if she has any remorse at all. Most ladies that will abandon their kids to go have fun with a boyfriend obviously have misplaced priorities issue - placing d.. k before kids. Losing the twins is good news to some of them. More freedom for them to have fun with various dudes. It's the world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by rame18(f): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Forherman:

You think God wanted her to endanger lives
Wherever she went she had no business there angry

bloggers said she went to collect kpekus na,which is a lie. That story isn't new in this part of the country, ask questions and you will discover that its one mushroom prayer house she went to.

1 Like

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by lochi01(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
WHAT A COOL BOBO
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Op, you and your 'reliable source' need help.

So, she left her previous guy '"due to the lack of sexual satisfaction ".

Please clap your hands for yourself
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Op, you and your 'reliable source' need help.

So, she left her previous guy '"due to the lack of sexual satisfaction ".

Please clap your hands for yourself
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Justseyii(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
angry
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by torqque7(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Born2Breed:
Sex has cost her more than she could imagine.

RIP

Interesting Monika..wonder What inspired it lol
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by OsuGanja(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
junkiesneverdie:
angry WOMEN AND PRICK MATTER NA WA O....

PRICK NO DEY LET THIER HEAD CORRECT sometimes
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:36am On Oct 28, 2018
modestbrowser:
Wow.... See suya.
Are you alright? So many Nigerians are beggining to act like beast and heartless human beingns. Is it because of the environment we live in, or the cursed leaders we have?
With such a goring and heart breaking pictures of burnt infants. You still have the heart to write such useless and senseless comment. Nigeria as a whole is becoming an inhabitable place for humans. What the outside world see as an epidemic disaster is viewed as a normal occurrence in this country. A zoo is in Europe is even more better than this shithole of a country.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by davostar: 12:59am On Oct 28, 2018
In this generation candle is still a thing.

If there was light now will thishappen in the first place cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by AreaFada2: 2:23am On Oct 28, 2018
Whatever reason made her leave 5 years old kids overnight at home is terrible.

She must have been doing it before with no obvious consequences. The bf she went to meet is heartless too, if he knew the kids were alone.

I pity the kids' biological dad.

Many women fight to keep their kids knowing that the cannot dedicate themselves to those kids adequately.

Sadly it's more common than we think. Many kids are left on their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by gbbec: 4:45am On Oct 28, 2018
martineverest:
bloggers and lies....how do they know the mother went to meet her boyfriend?

I am not a blogger, but I live 4 street away from the scene. Now let me complete the story that the bloggers did not finish.
I was at the scene by 6;55 am to take my children to school, when I saw commotion around that area, curiosity took better of me then I went there.
The said woman is a young fair fine "girl" who fries sweet potatoes by the road size. Left her children with candle light on, to hang out with her Keke napep randy boyfriend. The late twins father is a man above his 50s and those twins are the ONLY living children he has. But he is a poor old man and has severally begged the young lanky dirty looking gboro drinking keke man to leave his baby mama alone which he did not.
By the time young boys descended on him after the fire incident, he had a cut on his head, the girl too was not spared, but for the timely intervention of the policemen.
Do you know, that the Keke guy has 3 children?, he quickly sent his children away for safety.

Pardon my epistle
There is another story brewing right now. Bloggers pay me for live stories with sources, A young woman sold another woman's child who came to church to pray, while the woman was praying her baby was sleeping far from her. To cut the long story short the girl sold that baby for 50k to a ritualist, by the time police came into the the scene within 24 hours ooooo. The baby has already been used for ritual killing, the matter charge to court. IN THAT SAME STREET.

quote me if u have any questions on the Op's storyline
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 5:05am On Oct 28, 2018
The thing wey sex dey cause plenty
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2018
SmartMugu:

That's if she has any remorse at all. Most ladies that will abandon their kids to go have fun with a boyfriend obviously have misplaced priorities issue - placing d.. k before kids. Losing the twins is good news to some of them. More freedom for them to have fun with various dudes. It's the world we live in.
what you said is the sad reality. too bad the twins had to die such painful death because of a useless mother

1 Like

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by ireneidiva(f): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2018
slawomir:
the way women adore sex this days ehnnn. especially the uncircumcised ones

am even into one engineering girl at uniben

she is not circumcised. the way this girl is fuckkking the hell out of me every day ehnnn.
if I continue like this i might die before my time
What is it with your emphasis on female circumcision? Are girls supposed to be circumcised?

1 Like

Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by danot1030: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Am sure is an ipob woman, that's what they do here in Lagos when their husband goes to Alaba or Ladipo.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Annycj: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Toto and Pric*k, see her life she's on top of a man suckig while her children are burning on fire,may the souls of the innocent children rest in peace. our government also should take part in the punishment because if there is electricity that night the woman not have light up candle electricity is one of the cheapest social amenities government gives it citizens to enjoy all the time. yeye country will live in.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by rame18(f): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2018
gbbec:

I am not a blogger, but I live 4 street away from the scene. Now let me complete the story that the bloggers did not finish.
I was at the scene by 6;55 am to take my children to school, when I saw commotion around that area, curiosity took better of me then I went there.
The said woman is a young fair fine "girl" who fries sweet potatoes by the road size. Left her children with candle light on, to hang out with her Keke napep randy boyfriend. The late twins father is a man above his 50s and those twins are the ONLY living children he has. But he is a poor old man and has severally begged the young lanky dirty looking gboro drinking keke man to leave his baby mama alone which he did not.
By the time young boys descended on him after the fire incident, he had a cut on his head, the girl too was not spared, but for the timely intervention of the policemen.
Do you know, that the Keke guy has 3 children?, he quickly sent his children away for safety.

Pardon my epistle
There is another story brewing right now. Bloggers pay me for live stories with sources, A young woman sold another woman's child who came to church to pray, while the woman was praying her baby was sleeping far from her. To cut the long story short the girl sold that baby for 50k to a ritualist, by the time police came into the the scene within 24 hours ooooo. The baby has already been used for ritual killing, the matter charge to court. IN THAT SAME STREET.

quote me if u have any questions on the Op's storyline

name of the street pls?
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Jesuslvzme(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oh gosh
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by Angelina996(f): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
OMG!!! This is saddening. cry
RIP to the dead.

BTW, how did they know she went to meet the other boyfriend?? Well, as fate will have it, she can't even prove herself cos the deed has been brutally done!

For all I know, she might have gone to somewhere legit and was probably held up or sth...but because they knew her to be having affairs, they just concluded based on that.

May we never be unfortunate.
Re: Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Biafra women can deny Jesus for big prick even If Jesus shows up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.