Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,635 members, 7,889,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Total - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total (1653 Views)

Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Total Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total by bolaf: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2010
hi, people, i applied for 3 advertised positions, could dt b d reason i havent been invited for a test?
Re: Total by bolaf: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2010
can some1 kindly say something to my observation?
Re: Total by Francescy: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2010
Bolaf,

Why you go apply for 3 different jobs? Bros, you dey try sharp too much. I don't know if that is the reason but from my knowledge, I believe they wouldn't find it interesting that you applied for 3 positions. I sincerely hope you still get invited eventually, at least for 1. Please, next time, do not try that again, unless it is expressly stated that you can apply for more than one position.

What were the positions you applied for?

Cheers.
Re: Total by jodeci(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2010
You are automatically disqualified,they will NEVER call you.U dont know what u want,indecisive.
Re: Total by bolaf: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
francesesf, thanks for the reponse.i no sey na mistake, anyway, i'll keep hopes alive, kif its for me, i'll certainly b called upon. Thanks
Re: Total by otuwe(f): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
jodeci:

You are automatically disqualified,they will NEVER call you.U dont know what u want,indecisive.

you didn't have to be that harsh haba

did Total expressly state that you CANT apply for more than one position?

regards
Re: Total by Leks(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
my friend applied for three (3) advertised positions and he's been called.it was on friday.
Re: Total by ibomade: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me the time and venue of the test in PH.
Re: Total by Ziggyjoel(f): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
Leks:

my friend applied for three (3) advertised positions and he's been called.it was on friday.
OlE!!! WHITE LIE! FYI, TOTAL EXPRESSLY STATED THAT APPLICATION SHOULDNT BE FOR MORE THAN ONE POSITION! THAT UR FRIEND NA WINCH!
@POSTER, IF U ARE CALLED, NA FLUKE O! LEARN TILL NEXT TIME! CHEERIO!!!
Re: Total by ibomade: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
Plssss helppp!!!

I received the invitation, but deleted my mailbox in error even when I have not printed the letter.

Please help urgently with the Time and Venue of the test in PH. I have to travel from Lagos.

Cheers!!!
Re: Total by lawkey(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
My dear,it was expressly state that we cld apply for up to 3 positions.So its nt a mstakes at all.I apllied for 3 positions-finance related and am stil waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At National Drug Law Enforcement Agency( Ndlea) Apply Fast! / Diageo Test / Stanbic Ibtc Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.