Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) (22353 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
T
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
This guy is not good enough to be a king especially an ooni, he seems not to know the seat he is occupying.
You sound more like someone who hungers for respect & won't wanna associate with other people of class below yours...
grin I wish you were even close to that. Pfftttt

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Princeton92:

You sound more like someone who hungers for respect & won't wanna associate with other people of class below yours...
grin I wish you were even close to that. Pfftttt
it's not about me, it's about the position of the ooni of ife, he is not just an ordinary human being at least so I was made to believe
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by ogapikin: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
lovely shots
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
it's not about me, it's about the position of the ooni of ife, he is not just an ordinary human being at least so I was made to believe
Yes I know what you mean N understand the point too.
Well said N very true BUT remember we all are humana in different clothing, so you can't N won't expect him to act like the last Ooni.
#Things just just as people change too, lol
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by millhouse: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
I wonder , the Ooni go still get jeans and t-shirts for him wardrobe again so ?
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
This guy is not good enough to be a king especially an ooni, he seems not to know the seat he is occupying.

He doesn't understand at all. His frivolous liaisons have eroded so much dignity from that sacred office.
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

He doesn't understand at all. His frivolous liaisons have eroded so much dignity from that sacred office.
God bless you for your understanding of my points
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Starships4u:
Shea ka sa lo ni

Rara o! Ki e lo ku ni o!
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
yungmoney447:
So we should fry stone

Fry stone? That would cook easily. Fry your hardy intestines. It'll give you enough time to learn to think straight.
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by onlyboyson(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
WETIN COME CONCERN ME LAA MTCHEW WAIT OOOO HE NO GO WITH BAM BAM that one no b original teddy A
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by asaju10(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
lollytk:
then explain to him since you are the almighty know it all undecided
U dey mind the mumu ?his moniker says it all
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
all i c is 2 common womanizer
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by Mikeflows(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you are in the same group(yahoo yahoo) so you won't understand. The ooni is not just an ordinary human being, if you don't know go and make your research and stop making yourself relevant befor8e me

Na extraterrestrial human being we know, u na extraterrestrial dullard
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by Hardamz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ironi:
What is on his head na ?? undecided undecided undecided

As if walking around with a big stick is not enough, he now go put funny stuff for head. undecided
If he curse ur family with that funny stuff, that is THE END.
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2018
ekestic1976:

Rara o! Ki e lo ku ni o!
Ori e
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
There is a Dildoooo on his crown grin grin grin . If you look closely you will See it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stuns At AFRIFF 2015 Closing Party - Photos / "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" / Georgina Onuoha Rocks Blue Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.