Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,280 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Doctors In The House Help A Brother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Help A Brother (369 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Help A Brother by wallay77(m): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2018
hello doctors sorry I might be bugging you with this little story but pls I need u to take out time to read the short story and please give a candid reply....... I have this gfriend have been dating for a while close to 6years now. she is had one abortion in the past 2014 to be precise but ever since then she is been having one stomach problem or the other.At times lower abdominal pain but this one is gone now, also I noticed anytime I cum in her during sex everything pours out of her after like 15mins,lastly this thing has been happening to her since last year, she sees little blood during menstruation, she doesn't mensurate for more two days or less most of the time...dont know the cause of this hope this isn't gonna affect her chances of getting pregnant.. thanks in anticipation for the answers
Re: Doctors In The House Help A Brother by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 28, 2018
constant lower ab pain could suggest PID. she needs to see a doc n do some investigations. it's dangerous staying like that for so long without seeking medical help.
Re: Doctors In The House Help A Brother by drskyfly007(m): 5:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Let her see an obstetrics and Gynaecologist immediately! Urgently! ASAP!
Re: Doctors In The House Help A Brother by Laird(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2018
Let her do an abdominopelvic ultrasound scan at a good standard Ultrasound scan centre and let her see a Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist with the result
Re: Doctors In The House Help A Brother by hidhrhis(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2018
I really love the 3 guys who dropped a comment some would have abuse him

(1) (Reply)

4 Major Reasons You Should Not Skip Breakfast / How I Lost 12 Kgs (27 Lbs) In 3 Months | Diet Plan & Workout Plan / Lady Who Wanted Big Bum Dies After Being Injected With Aeroplane Lubricant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.