Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,541 members, 7,885,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Born By Mistake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Born By Mistake (411 Views)

Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born By Mistake by realhonips: 3:34am On Oct 28, 2018
Once upon a time, in a town called Lehuru, there exist two kids named Paito and Dallas.
One was born into a poor family and the other into a rich family.

Growing up was fair and unfair on the ends of these two kids. Until one day the parent of the poor child took it upon themselves to confess to their son about his birth saying his birth happened owing to unconsciousness and carelessness, that they never planned to add another child but it happened and they can't abort. Automatically, the message caused the child to become seized and depressed owing to the fact that he can't just start praising them for not aborting.

While on the other end, at the rich home. The parents also have the same situation. They as well took it upon themselves to confess to their son about his birth. Then after their confession, the child smiled and said "Thank God, I wasn't aborted.

Re: Born By Mistake by Ranchhoddas: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Still looking for the point!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Nanny Expert And A Professional Cook / Adoption Process...? / I Will Do Nothing If My Daughter Visits Her Boyfriend And He Beats Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.