Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ondo PDP Senatorial Candidate Reaches Out To ADC Ahead Of 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo PDP Senatorial Candidate Reaches Out To ADC Ahead Of 2019 (263 Views)

2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC / 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo PDP Senatorial Candidate Reaches Out To ADC Ahead Of 2019 by NFFGG: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2018
Ondo South 2019: PDP Senatorial Candidate, Tofowomo Reaches Out To ADC

“I will not be a docile senator. I belong to this digital generation and I am up to date. I am ready for any debate to prove my preparation and readiness for governance before you elect me as your senator.

“Be rest assured I will be..

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/ondo-south-2019-pdp-senatorial-candidate-tofowomo-reaches-out-to-adc/
Re: Ondo PDP Senatorial Candidate Reaches Out To ADC Ahead Of 2019 by shutto: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Crisis: CAN Reacts To Fresh Killings / BREAKING: Ex-pdp BOT Chairman, Tony Anenih, Dies At 85 / Tony Anenih: We' Ve Lost A Patriotic Nigerian — Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.