Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Is Airtel Stealing My Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Airtel Stealing My Data (1162 Views)

Is Airtel Nigeria Dead Or What ? / Is Airtel Doing Freeing Browsing Today 26 / The Best Network For Subscription Is Airtel. See For Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Airtel Stealing My Data by Sicilyjoe: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2018
They just took my bonus data while is still valid , check the screen shot message, the up and down and the expiring message

Re: Why Is Airtel Stealing My Data by Sicilyjoe: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2018
They took the 750mb that will expire on 13 Nov
Re: Why Is Airtel Stealing My Data by Babalegba(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Call customer service.They answer quick enough
Re: Why Is Airtel Stealing My Data by donqx: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
airtel is not stealing your data bro...airtel has the worst data charges in nigeria.their data burn fast like petrol explosion.

they only have fast speed but data won't last.you can compare them with glo though glo is a slow network.but when you get 4g it will fast.do a sub of airtel 2500 naira and do glo 2500naira.you won't exhaust the glo mb in a month but I doubt if the airtel will last you for a week
Re: Why Is Airtel Stealing My Data by sheunsheun(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
donqx:
airtel is not stealing your data bro...airtel has the worst data charges in nigeria.their data burn fast like petrol explosion.

they only have fast speed but data won't last.you can compare them with glo though glo is a slow network.but when you get 4g it will fast.do a sub of airtel 2500 naira and do glo 2500naira.you won't exhaust the glo mb in a month but I doubt if the airtel will last you for a week

Airtel charge 1kobo per kb. Their only sin is fast internet. So you tend to use more

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Headset For Sale @ 15k (negotiable) / Infinix Note 5 Stylus For Sale / Nokia 2.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.