Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,095 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:07 AM

What An American Said About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What An American Said About Nigeria (683 Views)

Tinubu Drug Case- See What An American Said About Nigerians. (photos) / Hear What American Said About Nigeria Presidential Election Will Shock You / See What A North American Said About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An American Said About Nigeria by NDakota: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Only recently I engaged an American on Quora, and right here I share his impression of what is wrong with Nigeria

What do you think? Is he right? Or wrong?

Re: What An American Said About Nigeria by WetinConsignMe: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
FTC
Re: What An American Said About Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
No thanks to Buhari, the whole world now see us as Lazy. I hope yoruba moslems are happy about this.
Re: What An American Said About Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: What An American Said About Nigeria by Chibuzor11(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
All the members of the previous administration deserve to be hanged.
Their sympathizers can follow.
Re: What An American Said About Nigeria by Chibuzor11(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:
No thanks to Buhari, the whole world now see us as Lazy. I hope yoruba moslems are happy about this.
happy about what?
Typical PDP supporter, they can't read and understand and I almost forgot to mention, they are very lazy.
They want corrupt and free things.
PDP destroyed us for 16 years APC is rescuing us and you're here wailing.
I really want Buhari to become a ruthless dictator so that he can deal with most Nigerians well, so they improve their little iota of wisdom and don't lay around like snakes waiting for corrupt things.
Re: What An American Said About Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chibuzor11:
happy about what?
Typical PDP supporter, they can't read and understand and I almost forgot to mention, they are very lazy.
They want corrupt and free things.
PDP destroyed us for 16 years APC is rescuing us and you're here wailing.
I really want Buhari to become a ruthless dictator so that he can deal with most Nigerians well, so they improve their little iota of wisdom and don't lay around like snakes waiting for corrupt things.
A pained yoruba moslem masking as an Igbo guys. We would flush your allah down the toilet when the time comes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An American Said About Nigeria by Chibuzor11(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:

A pained yoruba moslem masking as an Igbo guys. We would flush your allah down the toilet when the time comes.
you'll gnash your teeth in despair and awe.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Sacked APC Lawmaker Invades A'ibom Assembly With Thugs (happening Now / 2019: Obasanjo Shifts Political Gear To Neutral / SENSE OR Hogwash?? Wole Soyinka Speaks On Dead, Cloned Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.