Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:33 PM

Chief Tony Anenih Has Passed On. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Tony Anenih Has Passed On. (300 Views)

Late Chief Tony Anenih's Burial - Crowd Awaits The Arrival Of His Body / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Chief Tony Anenih Has Passed On. by harlems02: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
On behalf of my humble self, the good people of Owan, political family and supporters, I will like to pass my deepest and sincere condolences to the family of Late Chief Tony Anenih who just pasted away.
It brings sadness to my heart to hear of the death of such a great man and asset to our Nation
He will be greatly missed by many, including the political class, Esan Land, Edo and Nigeria in general.
His contributions to the growth of democracy in the country will be remembered for generations.
History certainly will reserve many positive pages on the big impact he made because we have just lost a nationalist and a remarkable politician.

While I pray that the Almighty God would grant his soul eternal repose, I urged family, friends and associates to find solace in the fact that Chief Anenih left a chequered political career that would be treasured for a long time to come.
Re: Chief Tony Anenih Has Passed On. by OAM4J: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2018

(1)

Don’t Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others, APC Lawmaker Tells Buhari. / National Day Of Mourning: Labour Shuts Down Major Roads In Lagos / Prof. Osinbajo's Soaring Popularity Among Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.