Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,172 members, 7,939,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

ffff - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ffff (7022 Views)

Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ffff by Faher(m): 4:11am On Jul 20, 2010
^^^ What the heck is a "publicity joke"? Your newly formed English phrase? cheesy
I'm just saying you've become less interesting and much more irritating, so you should be no. 32 tongue
Re: ffff by Pweety4me(f): 4:25am On Jul 20, 2010
Likewise.
Re: ffff by Faher(m): 4:37am On Jul 20, 2010
Haha, there's no way I can be like you.
Re: ffff by Pweety4me(f): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2010
^Wat do u want Faher?
Re: ffff by Faher(m): 5:19am On Jul 20, 2010
the old "you"
Re: ffff by derolly(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2010
@ pweety4me
is that u on ur profile dressed like a Zebra? grin
Re: ffff by SALady(f): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2010
Faher:

the old "you"

^^^I feel you, which brings me to mama-gee. I honestly miss her and her sharp tounge. She is now part of some or other Cabal in the family section and has become boring with her polite talk. @190 please find her and bring her back here. I think she adds great flavour in here.
Re: ffff by SALady(f): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2010
daduke2k:

hey babes , its a long story but to cut it short my lappy was robbed off me, so i just do cafes and phone browse. how u dey ? aint got your add yet on FB and YIM. sup?

No man you taking the fun out of this. If I add you on my FB/YIM how am I going to crap on you if you talk nonsense and how you going to crap on me if I talk nonsense? LOL! sorry about the lappy thing hope you are okay though. Lady be good still and lols forever.
Re: ffff by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2010
dani1luv:

what is a cabal

I knw you ve been praying for som1 to ask that question. grin grin for you to tell us that you just saw that word ''CABAL'' in your dictionary and googled it out and came out with this

MOBO444:

A cabal is a group of people which meets for the purpose of plotting something which is typically illegal or simply evil. Cabals have obviously been a part of human society for thousands of years, working behind the scenes to perform various political and social intrigues, ranging from assassinations to insider trading. As a general rule, when a cabal is outed, the results are catastrophic, as members struggle to conceal their involvement and the goals of their organization.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-cabal.htm

you then look for pple to use and made up your trash. undecided undecided undecided

well GOOGLE more and add me on your next list.

Thank you for making me FAMOUS on NL grin grin grin

But i think you are Andy (my vegetable man) grin grin grin grin
Re: ffff by papa190(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2010
derolly:

@ pweety4me
is that u on your profile dressed like a Zebra? grin

u have completely killed her~
Re: ffff by queenafric(f): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2010

Thank you for making me FAMOUS on NL grin grin grin

?? undecided
Re: ffff by adaybola(f): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2010
@LOVE.4BUG

I understand your annoyance with the poster. I mean it's like he's always on you but, I believe you could have handled the situation better and with some maturity. Referring to his mum as a b.i.t.ch and cursing his "unborn children" is actually uncalled for. Just ignore him if you can and if you can't give it to him without involving family. Pls take no offence whatsoever, am just trying to help.
Re: ffff by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2010
adaybola:

@LOVE.4BUG

I understand your annoyance with the poster. I mean it's like he's always on you but, I believe you could have handled the situation better and with some maturity. Referring to his mum as a b.i.t.ch and cursing his "unborn children" is actually uncalled for. Just ignore him if you can and if you can't give it to him without involving family. Pls take no offence whatsoever, am just trying to help.

Ok Love, Just for your sake i will delete the other kiss kiss kiss
Re: ffff by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2010
queenafric:

?? undecided

you wouldn't understand grin grin
Re: ffff by Agibecky: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
There is a cabal on the romance board?
Or you created one for them?

Most of them are as harmless as they are faceless.
Besides, flaming is common in online forums.
Re: ffff by loyet: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
i guess 190 has changed name this one he has not replied or may be he is 808 not 190 again. so funny
Re: ffff by domorehill: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
How do i join this kitchen cabal cabinet
Re: ffff by domorehill: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
MOBO444:

A cabal is a group of people which meets for the purpose of plotting something which is typically illegal or simply evil. Cabals have obviously been a part of human society for thousands of years, working behind the scenes to perform various political and social intrigues, ranging from assassinations to insider trading. As a general rule, when a cabal is outed, the results are catastrophic, as members struggle to conceal their involvement and the goals of their organization.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-cabal.htm

Dont care about the 31 cabal.
Re: ffff by domorehill: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2010
How is this cabla group affecting nairaland.
Re: ffff by papa190(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2010
loyet:

i guess 190 has changed name this one he has not replied or may be he is 808 not 190 again. so funny

look for any papa190's post on this topic rite from page 1
if i nor reply dont u know that the thread hasnt been completed~
Its just becos of this ban, im tryin 2 cool down
, angry angry
Re: ffff by ice234: 3:34am On Jul 22, 2010
why una dey insult the poor donkey who is out here to find fellow gossip mate
Re: ffff by Marhoski(m): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2010
^^ howfar our paroles?
Re: ffff by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 22, 2010
Mscheeeew.
Re: ffff by ice234: 4:52am On Jul 22, 2010
just hala me wen ur bros enter ben
Re: ffff by Marhoski(m): 5:05am On Jul 22, 2010
^^ no shaking
Re: ffff by ice234: 5:11am On Jul 22, 2010
or better tell him to look for ice or uyi at B2 SSQ. close to engineering. i stay there for now
Re: ffff by Marhoski(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2010
guy dont worry i'll contact u with that ur first number i used in kalin u,so we will talk more,
But can u send me the details nd procedure to my mobile?
Re: ffff by ice234: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2010
alright
Re: ffff by Marhoski(m): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2010
^^ am waiting, plz send it with ur zain
Re: ffff by papa190(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2010
Mods please lock this damn thread
Re: ffff by dealordea(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2010
@papa190, Wetin dey do u self, How u go sey make dem close the thread, I always hear Labe orun, But this one, Naa Labe NL!!!!
Re: ffff by papa190(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2010
^^^

cant any of your replies be without yoruba in it~
i have no clue what ure talkin abt,

MODS LOCK THIS DAMN THREAD~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Steal Chicken For Easter / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? / Its My Birthday!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.