Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

White People Do Pda The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White People Do Pda The Best (607 Views)

I Want An Educated Man Who Can Pray, Cook, Do Laundry, Loves PDA & Can ‘perform / Nigerians Blast Man & His Girlfriend For Taking PDA To Next Level (Photos) / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Do Pda The Best by Ilamina(f): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
I was at the subway station, there was a rock concert going on, so they were many young teenagers going to the concert

This young white teenage couple

At the middle of the station, she was just looking at him straight into the eye, rubbing his face, it was so sweet

The best public pda I have seen so far

Caribbeans also do pda very well especially Bahamians and Jamaicans

For Africans give it to Sierra Leone, Cameroonians and Yoruba people
Re: White People Do Pda The Best by MissRaine69(f): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
And self depreciation amd self loathing are quintessential traits of the brown race
Re: White People Do Pda The Best by Ilamina(f): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2018
MissRaine69:
And self depreciation amd self loathing are quintessential traits of the brown race

Is there anything wrong appreciating another culture
Re: White People Do Pda The Best by Ilamina(f): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2018
wink

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues / Prewedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man Who Propose To His Nigeria Girlfriend At Airport / Meghan Markle Tears Royal Family Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.