Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,328 members, 7,974,417 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:49 AM

Swissgarde Supplements Health And Wealth Creation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swissgarde Supplements Health And Wealth Creation (272 Views)

Testimony On Swissgarde Twin Boosting Products. God Is Awesome / Swissgarde Herbal Products That Cure All Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swissgarde Supplements Health And Wealth Creation by Bunju4u: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2018
What are you doing with your time and mouth?

Opportunity calls, you either accept or reject it.

I was listening to the radio this morning and the discussion caught my attention.

“Nigeria has collected the mantle from India as the country with the poorest people”

You may choose to argue that, but I will rather be open minded as the majority, infact over 60% are living on less than $2 (N720) a day!

Stop what you are doing now and do this simple math! Your income (salary, wages , profits, etc) in 30 days divided by 30!

I hope you got something like 1,000 and above!

If not, how are you living? How are you managing the basic bills?

If yes, what are your plans for a residual income and retirement when there will be no active income?

I am genuinely worried!

Being a swissgarde distributor for me is all about making money! I will keep helping people get well and making my money till Jesus comes.

No!

For me it’s about having a positive impact in people’s lives. It’s about coaching those willing so they can improve their livelihood!

The joy is in seeing the happy tears and the 'thank you' prayers that the stubborn sickness is proven gone by lab scientists and or financial worries are less or no more.

No need to pretend or lie to yourself, you deserve a better life and you can have it! Don’t believe that thought process that tells you that God gave only a few wealth so they can enjoy life!

No! God creates us all in abundance and all you need to do if to find a guide and believe that you too have a share in the abundance.

Out of that abundance is your social capital! (The network of family, friends, school mates, colleagues, acquaintances etc that you have around you).

Do you know that your social capital is 90% of what you need to turn around your finances if used/deployed properly for productive purposes?

Would you want to know what you can do today that will cast your financial worries away and will not interfere with what you are currently doing?

Call or WhatsApp me 08038037749

****Think wisely****

(1) (Reply)

Why Chewing Your Food Properly Can Transform Your Health / The Key To Smooth Skin: Check It Out / Meaning Of High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.