Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of (37149 Views)

Flavour Thrills Fans At Sold-out Music Concert In New York / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Mykel4God(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ha
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Mykel4God(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
A
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by PierreAbutu(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
chriskosherbal:
There is a special grace upon the head of Davido, he may not be the most talented of all musicians in naija but people just love him.

One love My Naija bro

This s not grace ooooo

Na ILLUMINATI BENEFITS im dey enjoy
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by PierreAbutu(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Corper Davido

Where be him PPA?

Freemason lodge Mayotte Extension grin
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Obiohai: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Wetin come found wizkids

Na Tiwa......
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by PierreAbutu(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Wetin come found wizkids

STEW angry
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by PierreAbutu(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=martineverest post=72504432]just look at comments above,the fact that no one took time to Google is Mayotte is a country show how lazy,gullible and credulous our youths are[/quote

Of what economic use is dat poece of info to d youths on this forum?
Did u buy data or send free mb to any houth to do so, before he refused? angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by KcMarShalL(f): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Skodiswayze:
Island dey get capital?
Ode

But na Island wey get capital. The capital is Mamoudzou
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Grupo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of help.....I posted on Friday that my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather little of the money and a gold hearted nairalander has rendered her help too, we're expected to pay latest tomorrow else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation

After nairalanders might have helped you pay her acceptance fee, how do you intend to pay the rest of her fees till she graduates? Or are Nairalanders still going to be paying that?

Guy, go look for work.
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Mykel4God(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
sad
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Ugosample(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Emmaskill:
Hope u know Buhari is above 70yrs? he is ur father age mate ad most importantly ur president. so, ur respect is not an option but a must..

the office of the presidency was rubbished by his party when they were in the opposition

Jonathan could pass as the father of many of those insulting him back in the day.

now that it has become the norm, I'm afraid Buhari just have to bear the brunt of the insults because truthfully he deserves that and more

We need to restore the dignity of that office

till then..............

Buhari will keep getting insulted
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by donqx: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by emperorblog(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

How he go know Mayotte?
When he be say he nor know anything. To even write he own song na wahalar
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by enemyofprogress: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Temple1288:

You're a real enemy of progress! How then will progress get to you
is it your progress?
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by DjClassik: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
martineverest:
just look at comments above,the fact that no one took time to Google is Mayotte is a country show how lazy,gullible and credulous our youths are

chai owo jona! "is Mayotte is a country"
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Get into the oil industry with just 3 weeks training and earn a drilling fluids engineering certificate.

Globat mud school
www.globatmudschool.com
Re: Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of by Skodiswayze(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
U've disgraced urself already

kunmiiii:

You sha wan disgrace and embarrass yourself for public, and i will simply help you out...

Lagos also has a capital, does that make it a country....??

Ignorant sprog, Always educate yourself before trolling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.