Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (photos) (370 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Igbo Guys Why Do Yhu Call Yhur Girlfriends "Mummy" / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (photos) by edema202: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerian commercial model cum Actress, Koko pat have made bold claim about dating Nigerian men from various tribes.

The Calabar actress recently took to her insta-story to share her view and her encounter with igbo guys which she claim are the best.

My view about Dating a typical Nigerian guy.
Yoruba guys will prefer to look good and end up starving their woman. Hausa guys are totally out of

the picture. I want a man that will be obsessed about me and can go extra length to bring food on the table not the one that will be struggling fashion sense with me.

Trust me, Igbo guys are good in everything and can satisfy their woman. They will even look extremely dirty just to make sure their wife is happy .The little encounter have had with few have made me justify this assertion........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/igbo-guys-are-caring-and-romantic.html

(1) (Reply)

Possible Reasons Why You’re Still Single And Struggling / 4 Alarming Signs She Is About To Dump You For Another Guy / Its The Weekend!!!! See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.