Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? (35361 Views)

‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out. / Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by maxman007(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xisnin:

If you deleted the message, how were you able to send itu back?

Guys, read and understand. He did not say he sent the message back. He told the caller "no problem"

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by maxman007(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
deri4luv1:

I tire for the guy ooo, Abi u dey talk to small children

For not using the recharge card
Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by maxman007(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
busayo2uk:
He said they called him for not loading the recharge card and not that he sent it back to them.

Gbam! That's it! Now there is someone who can read and understand

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by Dafreeguy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
is it your blood ni?
Issokay..ur tory no go enta NL oo
Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by ItsTime4me(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
maxman007:

Gbam! That's it! Now there is someone who can read and understand
I wonder oo. Simple comprehension. I wonder where I mentioned that I sent the message back to him.
Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by Sleekfingers: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Witlee:

I sight you bro, God bless your hustle

Amen..and yours too bro
Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by Justhere: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
with all these "it has happen to me"
non have load it to know the validity status of the card.
well, may be the mumu sender they selective and send to only God fearing people.
Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by floeybae(f): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Beware of these people that say they flip cash. That's how they defrauded my friend of 100k. Please be careful.

1 Share

Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
floeybae:
Beware of these people that say they flip cash. That's how they defrauded my friend of 100k. Please be careful.

That’s so sad. I’m so sorry to hear that. Not judging But why does your friend wants to ‘flip cash’? Some people told you they can convert 10k to 30k without trading forex or staking on 3 odds on Bet9ja or Nairabet and he/she gave them 100bey? Without any viable source of investment? It’s well o

2 Likes

Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by temmyplayboy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yes, is a new way scammer used in defrauding their victim. It rampant in south west as of now.
Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by mikron(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
This happened to me early this month, while coming back from work I got a txt msg about me sending back some card mistakenly sent to my phone, I told the guy no problem, that they should give me 40 mins as I was busy on my way home, when i got to wuse mrkt (abuja) I sent the msg back, the guy now called me to thank me that the baba wld like to thank me,
To cut the story short, just like the op said, the baba asked for my name, mums name which I gave, ( my mum passed 10 yrs ago) he now said I will have to buy 4 bottles of schnapps drink for him to perform some sacrifices and cleaning for me, that was when I told myself this one don pass be careful, I told him I don't do sacrifices and that I'm a Christian, na so I cut call o.
Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by otedolar(m): 3:02am On Nov 01, 2018
Rexnegro:
Na so they dey do, the desperate and greedy ones fall for them . watch on mitv where one woman looking poor was scammed of about 3m if not more , she sold land as a matter of fact.
next time they call just tell them uv load the card.. shikena
Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by euphratess(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
nawaohh
Re: Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? by Dredgemaster(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
You said you deleted the message, how then were you able to send it back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri - SunNewsOnline.com / Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.