Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,042 members, 7,966,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:56 AM

Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions (793 Views)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Questions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions by hotelbook: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2010
hey nairalanders, i have been following different posts for some weeks and am impressed with the good advice and networking going oon here. so i would also like to share my little knowleged on visa procurement and cheap hotel bookings(not reservations) abroad. if you want to know how to get an american or european tourist visa easily without using an agent then i bet you should call because this class of visa is very easy to get, which i did for my self recently, the requirement is very easy, forget about the wahala of bank statement as it is still complusory, but there is a legit wat to go about it.tourist visa for any advance country is based on the fact that you are going for tourism or some kind of event which you must have paid for, upfront or totally.
europen and america visas are easy to get by nowadays thats why you see a lot of agents not asking for down payments because the secret is spreading fast. take advantage of it, it seperates you from a visa agent.
have any questions or want to go about getting a tourist visa? pls call 07064702610 or 08182283379. please i am not a travel agent, just someone who has travelled and got at least two visas on my own which i thought it was hard to get. i will be happy to help.
Re: Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions by snowdrops(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2010
hotelbook:

hey nairalanders, i have been following different posts for some weeks and am impressed with the good advice and networking going oon here. so i would also like to share my little knowleged on visa procurement and cheap hotel bookings(not reservations) abroad. if you want to know how to get an american or european tourist visa easily without using an agent then i bet you should call because this class of visa is very easy to get, which i did for my self recently, the requirement is very easy, forget about the wahala of bank statement as it is still complusory, but there is a legit wat to go about it.tourist visa for any advance country is based on the fact that you are going for tourism or some kind of event which you must have paid for, upfront or totally.
europen and america visas are easy to get by nowadays thats why you see a lot of agents not asking for down payments because the secret is spreading fast. take advantage of it, it seperates you from a visa agent.
have any questions or want to go about getting a tourist visa? pls call 07064702610 or 08182283379. please i am not a travel agent, just someone who has travelled and got at least two visas on my own which i thought it was hard to get. i will be happy to help.
highlighted parts should send alarm bells ringing.

If you know these so called secrets, share it with everyone in the open instead or luring anyone into calling you.
Re: Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions by hotelbook: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
yes they are secrets but they are true cos if you go to any of the embassies, you will see thier reqiuirements which you are to follow if you want to get the visas. am just letting people to know about tourist visas cos ther are much easier to get, and if you are a frquent traveeller you might get extension on your visas just like the student visa thing. thanks for your reply.
Re: Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^Then keep d Goddam secret to ursef. Free us wit ur lies jor!
Re: Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions by snowdrops(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2010
hotelbook:

yes they are secrets but they are true cos if you go to any of the embassies, you will see thier reqiuirements which you are to follow if you want to get the visas. am just letting people to know about tourist visas cos ther are much easier to get, and if you are a frquent traveeller you might get extension on your visas just like the student visa thing. thanks for your reply.
i am sure you so called secret has a price. Which unfortunately the victim and not yourself has to bear.
Re: Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions by hotelbook: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
why are the two of you sounding frustrated? you seem to have not even left the shores of lagos and as i notice all you do all day is trying to assasinate posters characters and bitch around all day, well its good for other posters who want to scam so that you can scare them off but dont be too judgemental when it comes to general posting cos you might never know who is real until you find out. why not make eunquiries from the poster before jumping to conclusions, i think that should help
Re: Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
hotelbook:

why are the two of you sounding frustrated? you seem to have not even left the shores of lagos and as i notice all you do all day is trying to assasinate posters characters and naughty woman around all day, well its good for other posters who want to scam so that you can scare them off but dont be too judgemental when it comes to general posting cos you might never know who is real until you find out. why not make eunquiries from the poster before jumping to conclusions, i think that should help

I'd say you're the one that sounds frustrated. You think anyone not stupld enough to accept your lies and deceit on here without question is a frustrated being? If you're genuine, then share all the details on this board, without trying to coerce innocent members into calling you, so you can stitch them up!
Re: Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions by hotelbook: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2010
if you need advice call me.
Re: Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions by Dare14: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2010
ill make sure your line its blocked and blacklisted so no one gets to call you, you're the one that sounds frustrated
Re: Hotel Bookings And Visa Questions by snowdrops(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2010
hotelbook:

why are the two of you sounding frustrated? you seem to have not even left the shores of lagos and as i notice all you do all day is trying to assasinate posters characters and naughty woman around all day, well its good for other posters who want to scam so that you can scare them off but dont be too judgemental when it comes to general posting cos you might never know who is real until you find out. why not make eunquiries from the poster before jumping to conclusions, i think that should help

Hahahaha very unfunny. The moans of a desperate man. Market don spoil for you abi? grin

If you are genuine, go place proper adverts on the news media.

If you are a con which [size=18pt]i am 99.9999% sure you are[/size] go hug a transformer. Opari.

(1) (Reply)

Training In The Uk / Please Tell Me What This Means / Arik. Flight To New York NCAA Hostage Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.